Official NAFO Announcement Thread

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Most excellent! :)

Registered, booked the room and ready for a good time! Now to figure out the route to Castlegar...since it's such a long way!

--G

Booked my room but dont have the passcode to register did not get e-mail help
Drop Jeff a note, fjrguy(at)gmail(dot)com, I had a problem with getting the code, Jeff checked my e-mail and it's correct, I sent Jeff $20.00 through Pay-Pal sent to: [email protected]

BTW I just called Fireside Inn and talked to Jennifer, only 25 rooms left.

Don't try to book on-line they blocked out the dates

Last edited by a moderator:
I sent Jeff $20.00 through Pay-Pal sent to: [email protected]
Do you have a trailer for your massage table ? ;)
Sorry ME, no trailer, I will just have to inprovise, unless someone is driving up from Seattle I may be able to get one up there :rolleyes:
I suppose we could use a dining room table. We'll figure SOMEthing out :rolleyes:
There you go..Grub and Rub :p
Please put my name on the list... :D

woohoo! Just curious, what does the $20 registration fee cover?

EDIT: and is it $20 in real money, or those fake loonies you have up there? :p
Lots of little expenses for a Rally this size but really this amount is just a token committal amount. The pile this creates will get spent on rally stuff, ensuring the organizers are not out of pocket, and whats left will go to a local charity (a CFR tradition!)

Actually, I'm cutting you 'mericans a break and taking your money at par. If you were to send $20 CAD from a US PayPal account, it'd cost ya $20.59 USD (today.)

So I'm saving ya each 59 cents!
tongue.gif

Registered and paid (direct through PayPal as suggested above). See you in the Kootenays! :yahoo:

Hey Dave...do they still have Tal Timber Ale on draft out there? Man that was some good stuff. :)

Wish I could make it this time. :( Next time...
We're gonna miss ya, bud! We'll set ya a 'virtual' spot at the dinner. Who knows, maybe we can web-chat you in! :p

I made hotel res w/o the code, I just told her I was with the FJR rally :yahoo:
Hard to find good hotel staff these days!
rolleyes.gif

We'll f^*%$ it! I just sent an email to anyone that has ever been confirmed for any rally that registered though FJRRally.com the hotel code!
dribble.gif
Damn SQL!

For what it's worth, which sounds like nothing, the booking code is "BC2012"! But rooms are very limited, so if you are on the fence about registering, please don't book a room until you commit to attending. It's really only fair!

Alright... all you whiners out there that are saying the payment links don't work... turn off your pop-up blocker!!! If that doesn't work, please let me know so I can spend more of my nonexistent free time trouble shouting this damn thing!
dribble.gif
(I jest, I really actually enjoy this crap!)

The links purposely open in a new window (or tab depending on your browser) so you can still go back to reference the addresses.
rolleyes.gif

Anyway, I've added a button on the Registration Page to get back to the Payment Options.

Glad I could help! Now I have to go to bed cause I gotta get up for a 'real' job again tomorrow.

I made hotel res w/o the code, I just told her I was with the FJR rally :yahoo:
Hard to find good hotel staff these days!
rolleyes.gif

We'll f^*%$ it! I just sent an email to anyone that has ever been confirmed for any rally that registered though FJRRally.com the hotel code!
dribble.gif
Damn SQL!

For what it's worth, which sounds like nothing, the booking code is "BC2012"! But rooms are very limited, so if you are on the fence about registering, please don't book a room until you commit to attending. It's really only fair!
Thank you, Jeff for all your efforts. I originally received two "code" emails, and now three more from you.... I must be on your favourite list.... HA!!!

Alright... all you whiners out there that are saying the payment links don't work... turn off your pop-up blocker!!!
I got to the PayPal page OK but the scripting did not fill in the address to send the funds and I didn't want to take a wild guess.

I'm on a fixed income and hate losing $20. That's 3 pints of Harp around these parts.

medium_tan.jpg

Any pub worth its stout can pour you a Black and Tan, the classic two-toned beer elixir.

But you don't have the leave the house to enjoy this gravity-defying creation. With the right ingredients and know-how, you can concoct one in your own kitchen, amaze your friends and make new ones.

What you'll need

A pint glass, a spoon (a flat, wide tablespoon will work, but for better results use an official Black and Tan spoon, available online)

For the black: One can of cold Guinness Draught. (It must be the can, which employs nitrogen gas for carbonation.)

For the tan: One bottle of your favorite pale ale or lager, such as Bass, Harp or Mirror Pond.

How-to

1. Tilt glass slightly and fill about half full with pale ale. You're aiming for a decent head.

2. Place the spoon over the mouth of the glass. Open the Guinness, and decant slowly, steadily over the top of the spoon. Top off the pint with a half-inch head.

3. Serve. Don't worry if you mess up. Practice is half the fun.

Seth Stanley and DaddyDon are NAFO Registered, Fireside Inn room booked and we're ready to rock and roll. If anyone wants to ride along with us from the Southwest or Texas: Monday night 6/18 in Cedar City, Utah; Tuesday night 6/18 in Pocatello, Idaho and Wednesday night 6/20 in Coeur d' Alene, ID. jes' sayin' and nuff' said!

I am booked in the hotel. Still waiting on PayPal to transfer funds so I can pay Jeff. don't know why it is so slow this time. Anyway, Thanks Jeff for all your efforts and to anyone else helping. really looking forward to the trip. the woman at the hotel was surprised at where We are coming from! should be epic!

Seth Stanley and DaddyDon are NAFO Registered, Fireside Inn room booked and we're ready to rock and roll. If anyone wants to ride along with us from the Southwest or Texas: Monday night 6/18 in Cedar City, Utah; Tuesday night 6/18 in Pocatello, Idaho and Wednesday night 6/20 in Coeur d' Alene, ID. jes' sayin' and nuff' said!

Don I am going to ride up with sir. R. Since it will just be him and I it looks like, I just started a new task with updated training at work and my son with be going into high school and he is going to be in the brainiac program it's all college prep stuff even in 9 th grade and it's going to take a lot of my time. So due to that I can't go to Alaska my wife and bosses have threatened my life and both are my bosses I gues ha ha, if I go more that a 8 or 10 days in June , iam really disappointed not to go because you have planned it so well and I want to but sometimes us government civil servants are just that. And when I told my bosses I going to death valley in march, 1 week in April with my family, 4 days in may with my vtx1800 cruiser friend, NAFO in June , And clans in Aug., I got the old oh are you retired already when are you going to come to work. And when are you going to help your son prepare for brainiac school So if you want to chew my ass out I deserve for sure but get in line. Ha ha Han

Steve