Official NAFO Announcement Thread

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I did not say, we did not like dump dive inns. those places you mentioned are to high class for me any way, I just dont fit in and besides when I go to dump dives I make the people there feel like they are royalty, because when they look at me they say who let him in here, we dont allow that low of class people in this dump, how is my speeeling so fer, k i recken. and that dump days inn in bend is just Perfect

Steve
You would feel right at home in Lapine Steve. It's known to be the Ozarks of the west. :rolleyes:

I did not say, we did not like dump dive inns. those places you mentioned are to high class for me any way, I just dont fit in and besides when I go to dump dives I make the people there feel like they are royalty, because when they look at me they say who let him in here, we dont allow that low of class people in this dump, how is my speeeling so fer, k i recken. and that dump days inn in bend is just Perfect

Steve
You would feel right at home in Lapine Steve. It's known to be the Ozarks of the west. :rolleyes:
Ozarks Oh no, those people have running water and the toilets are inside, I cant compete with people from the Ozarks they would make fun of my 2011 BMW R1200GSA

Last edited by a moderator:

Steve
Ozarks Oh no, those people have running water and the toilets are inside, I cant compete with people from the Ozarks they would make fun of my 2011 BMW R1200GSA
They would turn that POS BMW into a log truck around here :p :lol:

Thats True, thats why Iam riding the FJR Iam tired of people making fun of my Blue 30,000 dollar machine, its just a shame. And I lied about the Days inn being perfect, because the bathrooms are inside the rooms and they have that internet stuff flying around the rooms and those fancy liquid tv,s, I just dont understand how they get all that colored liquid in that 1 inch think box and make people appear. But I like messing around with those fancy cards that make the light turn green on the door when you put it in the slot and it even opens the door like a key or something. But I do like those fancy vending machines we saw in the Golden nugget that you can buy Gold out of, cant wait to go back there again maybe I will buy some this time, Now the Longstreet Inn that is a fancy place they got the 50 year old vending machines, and that big cow off to the side there and that damm fake police car that makes me amost crap my pants when I go whizzing by with the FJR. and that damm bar across the street you guys keep telling me about that you saw on some warren beatty burt reynolds movie, about some river, maybee I will join you this year just to see.

Steve

By the way I know Iam mixing up two different rides, just in case you get the fancy idea of making fun of me some more ha ha

You picked up on my reservation error. Hopefully you will get old also.
No worries there Jer, they're Canucks, they'll never know the difference!
We notice the difference but we are too polite to rub your nose in it.
And this is all I have to say about that:

CANStreetGangs.jpg