RenoJohn

FJR Commander

• Members++
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,681 posts
  • Bike: 2004 (Gen I) N. America

Posted 12 April 2012 - 08:49 AM

<snip>

*Details for the RTE are in the regional rides under Northeast. We'll gather at Vera's White Sands in Lusby, MD 11AM - 2PM.

OH MY!!
Posted Image

This reminder may be a good thing for participants to keep handy. Can't help but wonder if the police will be called to this event ;-)

#42 RenoJohn

RenoJohn

FJR Commander

• Members++
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,681 posts
  • Bike: 2004 (Gen I) N. America

Posted 12 April 2012 - 08:51 AM

I'm just home from a 4 day trip doing the Big Money Rally, Dam Tour and Cafe To Cafe Tour. Pics here:

<snip>

Jim, what a great ride! You surely are the master of motorcycle tours!! Thanks for sharing your fun.

#43 Mount Rainier

Mount Rainier

FJR Pilot

• Members++
  • PipPipPip
  • 487 posts
  • Bike: 2008 ABS (Gen II) N. America

Posted 12 April 2012 - 10:27 AM

I'm just home from a 4 day trip doing the Big Money Rally, Dam Tour and Cafe To Cafe Tour. Pics here:

<snip>

Jim, what a great ride! You surely are the master of motorcycle tours!! Thanks for sharing your fun.

You're most welcome John, and FUN it has been. Thanks for a great inaugural Big Money Rally. How are you going to top this?

Keep Going!
100K%2008CLUB.jpg   

#44 Hello Kitty

Hello Kitty

FJR Pilot

• Members++
  • PipPipPip
  • 489 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 11:27 AM

<snip>

*Details for the RTE are in the regional rides under Northeast. We'll gather at Vera's White Sands in Lusby, MD 11AM - 2PM.

OH MY!!
Posted Image

This reminder may be a good thing for participants to keep handy. Can't help but wonder if the police will be called to this event ;-)

If the waterbowl rumors about Hello Kitty's cousin are correct, popo calling is probable. I hope we can keep her under control. Oy!
Kitty
Baltimore, MD
IBA # 372
CBA # 007

#45 Hello Kitty

Hello Kitty

FJR Pilot

• Members++
  • PipPipPip
  • 489 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 02:46 PM

Fun Day!!! Hope everyone else had a good time as well! About 15 or so showed up, Jeff and Connie Wilson had the most awesome Hello Kitty decorated bike and won the Smoke Chasing grand prize. I think a good time was had by all. Sorry for those of you who missed it. :)
Kitty
Baltimore, MD
IBA # 372
CBA # 007

#46 Hello Kitty

Hello Kitty

FJR Pilot

• Members++
  • PipPipPip
  • 489 posts

Posted 13 May 2012 - 02:29 AM

A big thank you to Reno and his helpers. I had a great time with this rally and really enjoyed the format. Reno's rally books, especially the last one, were a ton of fun to read, never mind to go get the locations! Was a great time, thanks for organizing it!
Kitty
Baltimore, MD
IBA # 372
CBA # 007

#47 dcarver

dcarver

FJR Forum Post Whore

• Members++
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,526 posts
  • Bike: 2006 ABS (Gen II) World

Posted 13 May 2012 - 02:32 AM

Sweet Kitty!
Walked away Posted ImagePosted Image Is it really crashing if you don't fall down?--
I wouldn't change a fucking thing; I've lived hard, played hard, and I ain't done yet. I've paid some severe penalties along the way, but the rewards have been so much greater; even if for just have participating in the game of life with utmost abandon. It's not who rides the furthest in a day, but rather in a lifetime. CBA member #1, IBA #31845 and very proud of both.
Posted Image

#48 dcarver

dcarver

FJR Forum Post Whore

• Members++
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,526 posts
  • Bike: 2006 ABS (Gen II) World

Posted 13 May 2012 - 02:40 AM

One last thought, RJ, pioneering the tech trail soon to be followed by BIG Dawg Rallys.
It's inevitable.

Congrats John!
Walked away Posted ImagePosted Image Is it really crashing if you don't fall down?--
I wouldn't change a fucking thing; I've lived hard, played hard, and I ain't done yet. I've paid some severe penalties along the way, but the rewards have been so much greater; even if for just have participating in the game of life with utmost abandon. It's not who rides the furthest in a day, but rather in a lifetime. CBA member #1, IBA #31845 and very proud of both.
Posted Image