New Year's Day Ride

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SkooterG

Purveyor of Crooked Facts
Reaction score
What's the best way to start off the New Year? Why a RIDE of course! And even better - a ride for Mmmmmm.... good mexican food.

So here we go: A ride to Sofia's in Gila Bend.

Meet in Maricopa at the Circle K gas station located on the southwest corner of AZ 347 (John Wayne Pkwy) and AZ 238. Google map clicky HERE.

Kickstands up at 11am!

After lunch, return to metro area via north on old Highway 80.

Come join us roll the New Year in properly and as a bonus watch mi bastard step-pappy beemerdons eat enough Mexican food that could feed FIVE Mexican families!

Come join us roll the New Year in properly and as a bonus watch mi bastard step-pappy beemerdons eat enough Mexican food that could feed FIVE Mexican families!
I had the opportunity of watching BeemerDons do a high dive into a plate of enchiladas when we were in Copper Canyon.

It was not pretty. :eek:

How convenient. :) I'm a winter visitor again in Yuma and will see you at Sofia's. I'll be riding my AZ bike the '05 Concours.

Cheers

Kasey

Fukin' KSU @11 hundred? Are ya fecking insane?

Damned straight i'd have been there if it was ... say 07:00...Fuk no! I have shit to do klown boi.

You gurls have fun ya thoughtless fuk

Damned straight i'd have been there if it was ... say 07:00...Fuk no! I have shit to do klown boi.

gnome1.jpg

gnome1.jpg
JB, I see my advice is working! :huh: :lol:

Skooter, if only I had a healthy FJR to ride, I'd be there.

Hey, you have like 23 of them Feejers in your stable,

how about helping a bud out?

:yahoo:

...would luv to join y'all but 11 AM is a little too late for me too! Maybe next time! ;)

How convenient. :) I'm a winter visitor again in Yuma and will see you at Sofia's. I'll be riding my AZ bike the '05 Concours.

Cheers

Kasey
Good to see you around here Kasey! At the last Tech Day some of the PNW peeps were wondering where you've been keeping yourself.

--G

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool Beans Mick; Niehart, Panman and George said they want to ride along with you from Sacramento to Phoenix!
I'm sorry, Don. But that would add about 47 247 pee stops to the trip, ........and I don't have that much time.
biggrin.gif
C'Mon OM...be nice to Pops, he hasn't been out much lately!

...the home has been clamping down on visitation recently. :p

--J

Cool Beans Mick; Niehart, Panman and George said they want to ride along with you from Sacramento to Phoenix!
I'm sorry, Don. But that would add about 47 247 pee stops to the trip, ........and I don't have that much time.
biggrin.gif
C'Mon OM...be nice to Pops, he hasn't been out much lately!

...the home has been clamping down on visitation recently. :p

--J
George, I'd have thought y'all would've come up with some sorta catheter setup for Niehart by now.

That's what we did it for SacramentoMike down here in CA. You'd see him do his little shiver

every half-hour or so as he rode along.

.....Am I sharing too much here?

Last edited by a moderator:
So here we go: A ride to Sofia's in Gila Bend.
Huh? Been to Sophia's in Gila Bend once this year already for din din (I think it was in March?). My suggestion is; stay away from the C-Food!

I thought that the Space Age Cafe was great for B-Fast!

Can't make it this time, but thought I'd expell some CO2 on it!