NAFO has gone 'Social'

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Beer will be Glacier Fresh, the Whisky will be Alberta's finest and the wimmens will be the FJR crowd's 'fresh'est! :D

But really... can you have too much beer, too much whisky, or too many wimmens? ;)
Yes, to the whiskey. You CAN have too much. Ask Bustanut.

Probably get closer to the truth if you ask those around Bustanut.
True Story - A number of years ago we were having a wrap up party with the Aussies after the International Six Day Enduro which was on the Isle of Elba in Italy that year (1981). Back in those days both the Canadian & Aussie teams were quite small and we pooled resources with both our support staff to cover all the checkpoints. At the party after a few Aussie beers and a few Canadian Club whiskeys we thought we would save some time and started making Boilermakers from the Aussie beers and the Canadian Club.

The next morning the American Team Members were attempting to blame us for one of their team Fiat rental cars ending up on its back bumper leaned up against a tree.

All I remember about the incident was that it seemed like a damn fine idea at the time.

The Beer will be Glacier Fresh, the Whisky will be Alberta's finest and the wimmens will be the FJR crowd's 'fresh'est! :D

But really... can you have too much beer, too much whisky, or too many wimmens? ;)
I think you're confusing Bust's "altitude sickness" with the negative effects of too much whiskey Don. To the best of my knowledge Barry never drinks from more than two fists at any one time! :rolleyes:

I think you're confusing Bust's "altitude sickness" with the negative effects of too much whiskey Don. To the best of my knowledge Barry never drinks from more than two fists at any one time! :rolleyes:
Be very careful Dave with that one on a Dog Pile Friday, I understand Bust is trying to train his pecker to hold a shot glass! jes' sayin' and nuff' said!

Last edited by a moderator:
... the negative effects of too much whiskey ...
Negative effects of too much whiskey??

I'm not aware of any negative effects of too much whiskey but then I'm probably passed out by that time.
Exactly... what is the definition of too much? Bill and I just keep feeding it to Bust so he'll pass out, then we don't have to listen to him any more... works for me.

Only works with Rye or Scotch whiskey..and cheap beer.

Seems like me an Bill both forgot a bunch of the night we sacrificed the crown and 15 beers..

I'm not aware of any negative effects of too much whiskey but then I'm probably passed out by that time.
Exactly... what is the definition of too much? Bill and I just keep feeding it to Bust so he'll pass out, then we don't have to listen to him any more... works for me.
So Ray, just how many shots of whiskey are we talking about to get Bust to this particular activity point? Inquiring minds want to know!

BustRayYzerman_edited-1.jpg

Bbbbbbut.....what about the stogies ?!

Stogies-M.jpg

No matter - I've given them up. They make me drunk poopyfaced :p

There's some really stupid people on this forum,,,,,,,,, You do NOT want to incur the wrath of Our resident Angels.

Bad JuJu will befall us.

The Ladies in Question can all outride most of us, and probably outwit the rest of us, and....

Who else would put up with this crowd?????
You are wise beyond your years, youngin'

;-p

You are all a bunch of ol phucks.

We needs fresh wimmens!
I second that suckup to the fresh wimmenz.
Need I remind you two of the old saying:

"

Better the Devil you know"..............................
...than the one you don't. :eek:

I'm with you airboss...the wimmens we have are fine and dandy! Now where is that in-focus devil pic...! :)

--G
Yeah....and they can be plenty "fresh", too!

So Ray, just how many shots of whiskey are we talking about to get Bust to this particular activity point? Inquiring minds want to know!

BustRayYzerman_edited-1.jpg
Bill was in charge of the whiskey, and I kicked his ass because he obviously hadn't fed the horntoad enough!! However, it was before eleven, so maybe I shouldn'ta been so harsh. Next time, I think we'll have to rig up an intravenous thing... will consult MEM for technical details......

Last edited by a moderator: