Gathering of the Clans! August 2-3-4-5

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last edited by a moderator:
That's a great idea! Everyone, meet at Hans' house! :yahoo:
Are you trying to get people to attend this gathering, or are you trying to sabotage this thing. :D

Sounds like a great gathering in a great part of the country to ride, and drink and listen to speeches and bench race after the day's adventures.

I'd like the opportunity to finish my last speech.
Han's i don't expect it to be that organized........

R

Many of us hope ( demand ) the Clans meeting NEVER gets that organized, this 'aint your Pappy's WFO.
Who knows if or when your Pappy's WFO will be back... last year cancelled, splintered into the Clan and WTF.0 gatherings, this year rolled into NAFO; more Clan and WTF2.0 will go down this summer..., somehow we were able to get a bunch of riders unofficially together and still have a good time. Probably something to do with an open schedule, lots of booze and, oh yeah--we all have motorcycles too and know how to ride 'em.. :lol:

The WFO certainly has had its own trajectory. Before last year's splintering, before the arguably excessive institutionalization (how's that for being both correct and diplomatic?) there were other incarnations.

WFO-Jan2003.jpg

HCWFO2.jpg

Dont worry about this turning into that or any wacked out ralley or and other money making, self exhaulting, free ride, whos who, and when its about the personalities and not the BIKES and the rides and the friendships, I dont think Sir Richard or the rest of us will allow that. And the minute someone ask for registration or dues (RED FLAG), I would pitch in for Clans momentos like coins or key chains, TEE or dog tages like last year. It was awsome when everybody came out of thier rooms with a diffrent variety of Spirits and it did not matter who brought it and we just had fun, now that worth going to.

Steve

Dont worry about this turning into that or any wacked out ralley or and other money making, self exhaulting, free ride, whos who, and when its about the personalities and not the BIKES and the rides and the friendships, I dont think Sir Richard or the rest of us will allow that.

Steve
Okay, forget it. The speech is off the table.

I didn't get a chance to talk about avatars and handles.
Yes you did Hans! You showed my weasel avitar and said WTF is this? I remember because I was sitting next to your place at the table, and had stolen some food off your plate just before you said it. I almost choked! Good thing I was able to spit the food back on your plate before I made a mess. :focus:

I'd like to make this shindig. Hurry up on the dates Richard. Then I'll find out if I can get them off.

If mi bastard step-pappy beemerdons says,

jes' sayin' and nuff' said!
one more time I am going to punch him in the face. :angry:

If mi bastard step-pappy beemerdons says,

jes' sayin' and nuff' said!
one more time I am going to punch him in the face. :angry:
Ooohhhhh my....that's a ho whole lotta luv from Skooter. :wub:

Greg's life philosophy:

"I love everybody.

Some I love to be around,

Some I love to avoid,

Others I'd love to punch in the face." :dribble:

Hugs and kisses, Greg.

Jist sayin' and 'nuff sed.

Sounds vicious hope I am not the target.
Naaahhhh.....Greg only threatens those he thinks he can out run!

:rofl: