Gathering of the Clans! August 2-3-4-5

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fairlaner

The Bartender Whisperer
Reaction score
Well folks as the New Year approaches I think it is time to make some plans for next year.........

Most of us west coast folks will be attending NAFO at the end of June and as it is being "supported" by WFO that means NO WFO.........

So with that in mind I have been thinking of having another Clan gathering just like last year.....

As the Title says the GOTC's with be in Eureka the weekend of August 2nd thru 5th at the Red Lion Hotel.

Room Rates will be $94.95 for a Queen and $104 for a King.

There are no Registration fees and tee shirts will hopefully be made availabe on the Cafepress website, I also got a call into Barry for some Clan2 dog tags.

I don't think we will bother with swag as we are not going to have a banquet so it will be hard to give away.....

I will post up the hotel code as soon as i get it.

Breaking News!!!!!! This from the Hotel.

We are pleased to offer “Gathering of the Clans” attendees a Discounted Group Rate at the Red Lion Hotel – Eureka for their stay on August 2-5, 2012

GROUP NAME: “Gathering of the Clans”

GROUP RATES: $ 94.95/$104.95

The Rate includes:

• Room with1 King bed at $94.95 and Two People with 2 Queen Beds at $104.95

• All rooms are equipped with microwaves and refrigerators and flat screen tvs

• Complimentary guest room high-speed Internet access

• Spacious guest rooms with larger than average square footage

• Full service dining with bar

• Ergonomic work areas with appropriate lighting

• Red Lion Energy Zone fitness center

• Triple sheeted bed linens

• Granite bathrooms with high thread count cotton towels and Bath and Body Works amenities

RESERVATIONS:

Reservations can be made one of three ways:

1) Directly with the hotel at 707-445-0844 ask for the “Gathering of the Clans” group rate prior to 7/20/2012 or;

2) By calling our central reservations office at 1-800-REDLION – ask for “Gathering of the Clans” group rate prior to 7/20/2012

All reservations should be guaranteed for late arrival by means of a major credit card (i.e. VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Discover).

THE PLAYERS as of 7/1/2012

Me

DJBill

Jorstin

BigD

fjrchik

Fjr and patti

Tomin Ca

Dcarver

Madmike2

Tyler and Erin

Highlander and Diane

Bluestreek and Cindy

Fastjoyride and Sylvia

Exskibum

Khunajawdge

Neil and Janet

Puppychow

MCML and Valerie

Spud

Shinypartsup and Kat

SilverPeguin and Andy

Bugnatr and Mrs Bug

Old Michael

Uberkul and Christy

RogDeb

Hycles

Nightshine

Gfran

Russperry

03silverbullet

FJRguy

Farwestfasteddie

Longrider

Santa fe Dreamin

Bokerfork

Barb and Norm.....Maybe Randy too...

2006FJR and Boz

The missing?????

those Snow Bunnies from the PNW?????

R

Last edited by a moderator:
The end of July would be just fine. Make sure Fast Eddie has good weather with no fog. Lots of good roads nearby and good food at the Samoa cook house.

Maybe you and Brian can to the tire test again. :lol:

I would like to make this event if its held on one of the July weekends...I just hope you can find hotel rooms in the area that are reasonable at that time of year.

Pretty long-range planning at this point, but I sure don't have conflicting plans. Red Lion is convenient for stumbling home from the brewery, and July is a good time for the cool North Coast.

What's a bitten dog tag? :blink:

I'd love to ride the Harley up there again and piss off all you power rangers... :huh: :lol:

I'd love to ride the Harley up there again and piss off all you power rangers... :huh: :lol:
It's not like you have much of a choice at this point, huh? :lol:

Bring your nasty, smelly, floorboard scraping Harley. I'll ride with you, even if you are ugly.

images
1240975198.jpg

I think it's supposed to be "bitchin'". :dntknw:

Braap...brap-braaap...braap...(or is that chug-a-chug-a-chug/drippity-drip?))

That's the sound of an FJR owner whose bike is in the get-well-quick motorcycle recovery place.

We are going to make this work Richard - our favourite corner of the Excited States of 'Murica (except Colorado Rocky Mountain High). Looking forward to more details. :clapping:

Seems like pretty good timing for us, Richard. Will be rested after the 2 week NAFO excursion, and the north coast of California is just about the perfect air conditioned respite from the inland heat that time of year.

Seems like pretty good timing for us, Richard. Will be rested after the 2 week NAFO excursion, and the north coast of California is just about the perfect air conditioned respite from the inland heat that time of year.
Oh man, I am onboard with that! :clapping:

Any of those dates will work for me. I owe some good bourbon to a couple of folks, so I guess I have no choice.

And I have a quart of GOOD oil to put under Don's garage queen... (Harley's only leak the best) :D