NERDS Website is back from the dead!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The NER web site provided some inspirations for some of the NERDS VT routes, but they are not identical. Of course, come August folks should feel free to ride whatever route they want to.

The NER web site provided some inspirations for some of the NERDS VT routes, but they are not identical. Of course, come August folks should feel free to ride whatever route they want to.
Everyone in NER voted their favorite roads/eats/hotels/scenic views and they landed on the NER "best of New England" (aka BONE) site. No you don't smoke this BONE! :cigar:

The BONE routes are pre-storm damage so I'm looking forward to tested routes in VT being posted up on the NERD (Not to be confused with NER) site. :clapping:

I just talked to Shannon at the Commodore front desk. Got my room for NERDS '12. Yay! I will be joined by my lovely bride. Looking forward to a rockin' good time with some NERDS!

Petey and I will be riding up from the Southsweat. Looking forward to riding on the COOL VT mountains.
Oh, great. Just f'n great.

Now I'm gonna have to constantly be looking over my shoulder.

Otherwise Petey will sneak up on me again, all ninja-style and shit. :assassin:
Hey Geek, it'll be my pleasure to sneak up to you and say, HI, good to see ya... :clapping: :yahoo:

I can't wait to sneak up behind petey when I'm naked.. The old fuker will feel so bad fer me he won't do nothing .. Then you can get him Andy!

I can't wait to sneak up behind petey when I'm naked.. The old fuker will feel so bad fer me he won't do nothing .. Then you can get him Andy!
"THAT" ain't gona happen !!!!...you didn't know I got EYES in back of my head... :ph34r: :ph34r:

Can't wait to get up to NERDS country... :yahoo:

I do recall somebody doing a valve check Scott, so I think a TBS should be doable ;)

Heck, Ed might even let ya wash yer bike too! But it's a few miles of gravel to get there and it will just get dirty on the way back to the Hotel... :lol:

Yes, Ed has an excellent home-made 4 channel manometer (TBS tool). We can even do the full completely unauthorized version with you, if you've never done that before.

Personally, I would not want to do a valve check during the Tech Day, only because you don't want to do anything quite that invasive the day before you want to ride. Just in case there are any problems... ;)

I discovered a new (to me) beverage this weekend: Heady Topper Double IPA. Delicious!!

Brewed in Waterbury Vermont; conveniently on the way to NERDS. Yippee!

alch-heady.jpg

Attention all NERDS! :clapping:

Website Update... Website Update...

I added a "Click here to see more details" button just above the Guest list on the right side of the NERDS Website pages. If you click it, you'll see a more detailed list of the registered attendees that shows who said they were planning to do what. It also shows the total counts in the various categories so you can get an idea of how many bikes/people are planning to be there.

If you see your name on the list and your choices are not correct or you want to change them, just resubmit the registration form with your new choices and the list will automatically be updated.

Stay tuned for more website updates in the coming weeks. The NERDS Treasure Hunt committee has a Super-Secret (shhh... don't tell anybody) planning session scheduled in March. Hopefully, soon after that we'll be able to provide more details about how it's going to work.

Ed.

Just booked the rooms, vac request in, a good test of the new Russell heated seats today. We are all in!

Quick cross post to those subscribed to this thread:

Posted a notification here about Tee shirts and other NERDS merchandise now being available on the

NERDS Web Site
Adult SMALL chest in the hoodies is 41-43" ? :blink:

You guys just WISH! :p

C'mon MEM! You gotta get down with the fashionistas, homie. Baggy clothes is where it's at, Yo!

baggy.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
LOVE the cow design, Fred! Sooze and I will be loading up for sure.

Maybe for next year we should call this "NERDStock" for the hippies.

Quick cross post to those subscribed to this thread:

Posted a notification here about Tee shirts and other NERDS merchandise now being available on the

NERDS Web Site
Adult SMALL chest in the hoodies is 41-43" ? :blink:

You guys just WISH! :p

C'mon MEM! You gotta get down with the fashionistas, homie. Baggy clothes is where it's at, Yo!

]
Dude, yo....if I ever get to a 41" chest, I may have to consider it

Until then, I'm sticking with the 'other' Small :assassin:

Last edited by a moderator: