Anyone in Spokane been riding?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smithe68

Reaction score
I have seen a fair number of bikes out in general the past few days. I was all set to ride today, went out to the garage and noticed right away that I had not connected my battery tender! Don't think I have ever done that before.

I rode a couple of weeks ago up here in Bonners. Got bike all covered in Chloride!! Nice. Then had to wash it when it was 28 out!! I have the FJR all peeled apart wiring in farkles and doing mainenance. We should get together this spring. Are you doing the Big Money rally that RJ is putting on?? T.

I rode a couple of weeks ago up here in Bonners. Got bike all covered in Chloride!! Nice. Then had to wash it when it was 28 out!! I have the FJR all peeled apart wiring in farkles and doing mainenance. We should get together this spring. Are you doing the Big Money rally that RJ is putting on?? T.
Cool deal getting stuff on the bike, sucks you had to clean it in the cold. I haven't been on much, no idea what rally you are talking about, gotta find that. I didn't get to ride much at all last year thanks to work sending me all over the place so every time the weather looks even borderline all I can think of is riding! Definitely up for doing some riding this year.

Cool deal getting stuff on the bike, sucks you had to clean it in the cold. I haven't been on much, no idea what rally you are talking about, gotta find that. I didn't get to ride much at all last year thanks to work sending me all over the place so every time the weather looks even borderline all I can think of is riding! Definitely up for doing some riding this year.
Nope Eric, between the ice, liquid deicer, sand, cars not used to bikes in January, etc. Not a good idea to bring it out of the garage. Gotta really watch it during the winter here as you know :) Almost forgot the ice-heaved potholes and cracks in the roads.

Gerry

Last edited by a moderator:
I couldn't take it anymore and went for a short ride this past weekend. Ran a couple errands and a short stretch on the interstate. It felt sooooo good.