Where's the SW-FOG 2012 thread?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

phroenips

Pronounced "Free-nips"...it's just a
Reaction score
Hey slackers, where's the thread with the official SW-FOG 2012 info?

Signed,

Impatient and Demanding ;)

Hey slackers, where's the thread with the official SW-FOG 2012 info?

Signed,

Impatient and Demanding ;)
Your Rally Masters have left the building with Elvis! Big-D and Papa Chuy have retired from leading SW-FOG. Dan is running The Four Corners and Chuy's off to the Alps!

Last edited by a moderator:
Well shit! Do we have any other victims, er, Volunteers?
https://www.bmwra.org/ phroenips and BwanaDik, if you guys wanted to step forward as SW-FOG 2012 Rally Masters you may want to consider Copper Mountain, CO.

This is where Big-D and Papa Chuy had first considered as the new location for SW-FOG. The BMW Riders Association likes the area so much that they have picked it for their National Rally Site. And you know, the BMWRA invites all makes to their functions; you may consider a "mini-rally" within their existing Rally Site framework!

https://www.coppercolorado.com/winter/directions

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd rather go back to Taos for SW-FOG 2012 :) ...less expensive for sure... :unsure:

Me thinks you two have been reading ratemypoop.com for too long! :p

Too bad the rm's are bailing - just what DID happen last year?

Some of you old(er) Drovers & Drakes should have attended the SW-FOG in Taos and maybe you'd know what kind of stuff real men & (women) do at exciting rallies with adult entertainment. Better yet, ask Old Michael and mention the Fire Jumping routine!

Too bad the rm's are bailing - just what DID happen last year?
Nothing bad happened, it was a great rally...they (RM's) said that this year, other things have priority. :rolleyes:
Being a Co-Rallymaster of SW-FOG with Big-D has been rewarding fun!

But I'm going fishing with yamafitter - Bill F. in the Dolomites this year:

meanwhile-in-canadacopy.jpg

I'll go ahead and step-up to try and fill Big-D and Beemerdons' shoes. Consider me SW-FOG 2012 rallymaster! I'm going to keep things low-key and simple in the tradition of past SW-FOGs, but if anyone wants frills like door prizes or t-shirts, I'll be looking for volunteers to coordinate that part. COSFJR has mentioned maybe making another logo for us, and would be willing to provide the file to be put on a shirt, etc.

It will definitely be in Colorado, but before I set a location or date, I need to make some calls to see when/where we can get the best rates.

*cross-posted to the other recent SW-FOG 2012 thread*

Status
Not open for further replies.