Michigan Motorcycle show!
Posted 04 January 2012 - 09:53 PM
Use PROMO CODE JM2012 to save $4.00 off your on-line ticket order!
Exciting Features Coming to the Michigan Show!
· The Smage Bros Stunt Show - You will witness this dynamic duo, made up of Pat and Phil Smage, perform meticulously-practiced, jaw-dropping stunts on, around, over, under and through everyday items (as well as each other)!
· Dream Pavilion – Leave your everyday life and ride behind the fantasy world of rare, exotic bikes in the Dream Pavilion, featuring motorcycles from Aprilia, Beta, Darwin Motorcycles, Ducati, Erik Buell Racing, Gas Gas, Husqvarna, KTM, Moto Guzzi, MV Agusta, Norton and Triumph. Learn more
· The Learning Curve – An interactive stage will be jam-packed with industry experts presenting a variety of motorcycling topics for both new and experienced riders including adventure riding, motorcycling maintenance and increased bike performance. Soak up Advanced Riding Techniques - Body Position, Braking, Cornering and More with Scott Russell, Nick Ienatch and Ken Hill or listen in on around the world tales from Long-Distance Rider Doug Wothke. Click here for the full schedule and speakers.
· Ultimate Builder Custom Bike Show - Check out jaw-dropping designs, unbelievably exact engineering and painstakingly precise paint-jobs in this premier head-to-head motorcycle matchup. You’ll even have the opportunity to meet the artists, get their autographs, take pictures, and then voice your opinion to help decide the winner! Got one to enter? Click here to enter.
· Kawasaki Design-A-Bike - Kawasaki-Design-A-Bike puts the digital paint can in your hands, making you an artist for a day as you turn a brand new Kawasaki into your own personalized two-wheeled canvas. Test it here first!
· Progressive Open Road Experience - At the Flo photo booth, riders can hop on a bike next to a virtual Flo and get their photos taken against a variety of backdrops, including a highway, desert or mountains, or, for the more adventurous, under the sea or on top of the moon. Plus everyone gets a FREE prize!
· “A Century of Motorcycling” Presented by Motorcyclist Magazine - Motorcycle enthusiasts are invited to take a look into the past, as well as the future, with this display of bikes representing every decade since Motorcyclist magazine was founded 100 years ago in 1912.
· Swag Wagon Presented by Allstate - Traversing the show floor offering gifts, prizes, energy and fun, courtesy of Allstate, is the Swag Wagon, a two-wheeled rolling freebie-machine!
· Rider Connection Presented by Allstate - A four-star motorcycle concierge service, Rider Connection delivers first-class service and hospitality as you seek to discover and evaluate local motorcycle riding opportunities, the latest bikes and product, and how to make the most of your show experience. Recruit club members here and use this spot as a club meet up!
We look forward to seeing you there and thanks again for spreading the word!!
Posted 05 January 2012 - 07:26 AM
EOM 2004, 2006, 2007, 2012, 2013 KEY WEST 2005, CFO 2005, 2006 CFR 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010,2013, 2014 NAFO 2008 2010 2012 2014 WCR 2010 SWFOG 2010
Wheaton's Camp out weekend 2010, Extreme ALPS Tour 2012, FODS VI 2013
I got to go somewhere Once