Toronto Motorcycle Supershow

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just how drunk are you Hosers this weekend? The Vintage Road Racers Display was at the Toronto Motorcycle Supershow and not a single one of you Frostbacks can snap a picture of these incredible and historical racing machines. The famous Norton #424 was there, eh! Damn it, if you want a job done right then you have got to send Bust to go do it!

image25-1-378.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh did you want me to say I saw that.... OK "I saw that"! :lol:

I hope you realize that was the same room one of the bars was in. :rolleyes:

I'm here... and might I add somewhat ill... It's obvious why Tom isn't allowed out.

His 'man purse' is simply atrocious!
Even I can tell that man purse is no match for those shoes and I'm red / green colour blind.

Sorry to hear that you are under the weather. I have been told that alcohol kills off the germs.

I'm here... and might I add somewhat ill... It's obvious why Tom isn't allowed out.

His 'man purse' is simply atrocious!
Even I can tell that man purse is no match for those shoes and I'm red / green colour blind.

Sorry to hear that you are under the weather. I have been told that alcohol kills off the germs.

Not ILL enough to miss this..

Work whacked this weekend but I'm thinking the 5 hour trip to hell in Canada is doable next weekend.

But.

Again...

I'll need a joint to rest me head.