Twin Cities Non-Tech Day Get Together

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great idea, Marc. Sorry I'm not going to make it. Looks like a great group of attendees.

You animals make sure you have fun, enjoy each other's company, have fun, eat up Marc's food, have fun, taste a variety of mind-bending beverages, have fun, talk about FJR road trips, have fun, but most of all, have fun.

Great idea, Marc. Sorry I'm not going to make it. Looks like a great group of attendees.

You animals make sure you have fun, enjoy each other's company, have fun, eat up Marc's food, have fun, taste a variety of mind-bending beverages, have fun, talk about FJR road trips, have fun, but most of all, have fun.
Sorry you can't make it Scott. See ya on the road soon.

Gramps, this is Hershmeister, I am new to the FJR Forum and saw your Non Tech get together tomorrow late afternoon and wandered if I could join you and get to know some other FJR Riders in the Twin Cities. I will be in a meeting all day Friday. I am not sure when I can get free. If it is ok to join you, could you let me know what you would like me to bring and directions texted to my cell phone at 612-730-9282. Thank you! Hershmeister

Gramps, this is Hershmeister, I am new to the FJR Forum and saw your Non Tech get together tomorrow late afternoon and wandered if I could join you and get to know some other FJR Riders in the Twin Cities. I will be in a meeting all day Friday. I am not sure when I can get free. If it is ok to join you, could you let me know what you would like me to bring and directions texted to my cell phone at 612-730-9282. Thank you! Hershmeister
Hershmeister you are more than welcome to join us, the more the merrier. Just be aware that the gathering is for next Friday (20th). I will get directions out next week when I have a finalized head count.

See you then.

Marc,

If you have room for another I'm pretty sure I can make it.
Excellent!! I know I can speak for all of us that we're always happy to meet other local members,

so do plan on coming.

Last edited by a moderator:
Everybody is planning on riding to Marc's, right? :D

You funny .... Not!

What's wrong with you Carlson? You know with a question like that you're just invited some wise a$$ from the sissy warmer climates to rub it in our noses that they are indeed riding yet.
haha, you're right. While we gather in darkness to sip on brew and reminisce of fading memories of being on two wheels, the southwest folks are gathering for rides in wonderful weather.

But.... summer here is worth it.

Bummer the one day I don't have to come to the cities and you decide to have a party :angry:

Maybe next time :)

Bummer the one day I don't have to come to the cities and you decide to have a party :angry:

Maybe next time :)
Come on Jayd, isn't a party enough on it's own a reason to come to the Cities or aren't we pretty enough? :D :p

Thanks Marc!

That was fun. Good food, good beverages, good bunch a guys, good to see everyone again.

Edit: Even if I did feel like one of these characters around all of you and your smart phones

space-odyssey-apes.jpg

The Dutch painter whose name I couldn't remember was Rembrandt

:fool:

220px-Mann_mit_dem_Goldhelm.jpg

The Man with the Golden Helmet (once attributed to Rembrandt)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for a great evening Marc. It was a great get together. Kind of a nice way to break up the cannottridebecauseitistoofreakingcold blues.

Yeah thanks again Marc! Nice to see you guys again. Itch to ride is under control now but will be getting bad in a month.