April 14th, 2012 - NorCal meets SoCal RTE at Big Sur River Inn, Big Sur, CA

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
try this one for size......

Looks like rain to me.

R
What? Are you the Wicked Witch of the West? Do you melt if you get wet?

wizardofzwitchmelt1.JPG

Come to think of it - there is a resemblence............... both in appearance and demeanor! :p
I see your point, SkooterG!

Last edited by a moderator:
The weather is in such flux and really can't be accurately predicted this far in advance. Hell, a couple days ago they were predicting over 1.5" around Big Sir (Posts, CA) and now it is 0.02" for Saturday. If you are that skiddish, pack rain gear and bring a tarp if you plan on camping. Anyway, we cancelled our room reservation for 2 nights in Cambria but now I might be considering a solo camping trip with Johnny80s and the crew again, as originally planned. Stay tuned for the latest developements. This will be an experience, for sure.

If Duff can dust off his dancing shoes..... some good food and BS, and quick ride home.... what the hell .....

The weather is in such flux and really can't be accurately predicted this far in advance. Hell, a couple days ago they were predicting over 1.5" around Big Sir (Posts, CA) and now it is 0.02" for Saturday. If you are that skiddish, pack rain gear and bring a tarp if you plan on camping. Anyway, we cancelled our room reservation for 2 nights in Cambria but now I might be considering a solo camping trip with Johnny80s and the crew again, as originally planned. Stay tuned for the latest developements. This will be an experience, for sure.
Yeah your wife dumps you and now you want hang out with the boys. I see how it works. If you are coming by yourself you better bring brownies.

Yeah your wife dumps you and now you want hang out with the boys. I see how it works. If you are coming by yourself you better bring brownies.
Scraper Ed, can I pretty please have crushed walnuts in my brownies? And a little Sensamilla (chronic), por favor?

Where the hell is Old Micheal ??? is he homeless and living under

a bridge by now????? :unsure:
Very glad to see you are making this ride with us Brian and that you are not a girlie man afraid of the dampness. I will get on my IRA short wave radio and contact Old Michael, I certainly hope that I will see Mick if I am riding the 750 miles to Northern California!

Precipitation of 0.04 inches.

Hours of rain 1.5 hours.

https://www.accuweather.com/en/us/big-sur-ca/93920/daily-weather-forecast/2143196?day=9

Definitely riding weather.
Well Sam, unless you happen to be a Brit Wanker of course!
He is English you douche. You might as well have called him Irish. Well no Irish would be worse.
Hey Goombah johnny80s, I have got about a hundred new Dago jokes that I am going to tell you next weekend. Here is one of the clean jokes, the rest are really nasty!

An Italian family is at the dinner table when the father says to his oldest son, "Tony! Why you a such a fat a boy?"

Tony says, "Poppa, it's a Mama's spaghetti! I can't a stop a eating it."

Poppa says, "You should a take a smaller bites!"

Then Poppa says to his middle son, "Michael! Why you a such a fat a boy?"

Michael says, "Poppa, it's a Mama's lasagna. I can't a stop a eating it, it's a so good."

Poppa says, "You should a also take a smaller bites."

Then Poppa says to his youngest son, "Fredo! How you a stay so slim a and a trim a?"

Fredo says, "It's a so easy, Poppa. I eat a lots and lots of a pussy."

Poppa says, "Pussy? Pussy, that's a taste like shit!"

Fredo says, "Poppa, You should a take a smaller bites!"

Precipitation of 0.04 inches.

Hours of rain 1.5 hours.

https://www.accuweath...t/2143196?day=9

Definitely riding weather.
Well Sam, unless you happen to be a Brit Wanker of course!
Doesn't it rain in England?

...like ALL the time??
Sam-O, I did some further investigation as to why 'R' is unable to ride in the rain! Fairlaner cannot ride his moto in the rain for fear of getting his Bowler wet, it happens to be very special to Richard!

FairlanerBowler.jpg

There goes mi bastard step-pappy upping his post count with complete drivel once again.

Somebody put a leash (or a ball gag?) on that old fart!