SW-FOG 2012 icon/avatar contest

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I give up. my lowly little bucking FJR can't compete with what I'm seeing posted here (sheep, hot tubs, bikinis, etc.). dang....
Lee, we really like your bucking FJR! But really, can it compete with this:

Scoot.jpg
guess we'll just have to see. I'm upping the ante. I'm working on lettering for SWFOG and working in the dates and Salida. Maybe some mountains and a "ridin' the rockies" caption....stay tuned. As of now I'm still not working in sheep, cross dressers, trans gender practitioners, etc.

I give up. my lowly little bucking FJR can't compete with what I'm seeing posted here (sheep, hot tubs, bikinis, etc.). dang....

Scoot.jpg
guess we'll just have to see. I'm upping the ante. I'm working on lettering for SWFOG and working in the dates and Salida. Maybe some mountains and a "ridin' the rockies" caption....stay tuned. As of now I'm still not working in sheep, cross dressers, trans gender practitioners, etc.
Ah come on now Lee, you have to at least include our "FJR Forum Thong Man": Bustanut joker! Support Altitude Sickness!

bustanut-L.jpg

And, if you don't include at least one Canuckistani Frostback then all of the Canadians "Nord du Ligne" will then be all pissed off!

Bungie.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Any chance the word "Tentatively" will be removed from the sw-fog webpage anytime soon?
yes, I'm just waiting to hear back from the motels on their availability for the July 19-22 dates, and to set things up with them so that you guys can call in and make your reservations.

Scoot.jpg
Ah come on now Lee, you have to at least include our "FJR Forum Thong Man": Bustanut joker! Support Altitude Sickness!

bustanut-L.jpg

And, if you don't include at least one Canuckistani Frostback then all of the Canadians "Nord du Ligne" will the be all pissed off!

Bungie.jpg
formal wear. nice! this just gets freakier and freakier.

Scoot.jpg

bustanut-L.jpg

And, if you don't include at least one Canuckistani Frostback then all of the Canadians "Nord du Ligne" will then be all pissed off!

Bungie.jpg
formal wear. nice! this just gets freakier and freakier.
Trust me Lee, Bungie and Bust both put the big 'C' in CLASSY!

Any chance the word "Tentatively" will be removed from the sw-fog webpage anytime soon?
yes, I'm just waiting to hear back from the motels on their availability for the June July 19-22 dates, and to set things up with them so that you guys can call in and make your reservations.
phroenips, I went ahead and fixed your month above; I have to believe you meant to type July, since June 19-22 covers NAFO / CFR 2012 up in Castlegar, BC, CAN.

Wowser Scott, this is FANTASTIC news regarding the July 19-22 dates. The minute that you put up the hotel booking information, Son Seth and I will book our rooms.

Also, I saw in a previous post you are arriving a day early on Wednesday, July 18. Count on We Stanley Boys also showing up on 7/18; have to leave for AZ on 7/21.

yes, I'm just waiting to hear back from the motels on their availability for the June July 19-22 dates, and to set things up with them so that you guys can call in and make your reservations.
phroenips, I went ahead and fixed your month above; I have to believe you meant to type July, since June 19-22 covers NAFO / CFR 2012 up in Castlegar, BC, CAN.

Wowser Scott, this is FANTASTIC news regarding the July 19-22 dates. The minute that you put up the hotel booking information, Son Seth and I will book our rooms.

Also, I saw in a previous post you are arriving a day early on Wednesday, July 18. Count on We Stanley Boys also showing up on 7/18; have to leave for AZ on 7/21.
Yep, July...I'll be up in Castlegar myself during that time in June. I've fixed my original post, thanks.

and yeah, I'm going to go out to Salida a day early and get in an extra day of riding.

C and I may head out for Wednesday too. It's a day ride from here, but a full day, so we may leave Tuesday morning, spend the night and ride something fun on Wednesday. If you boys are there, that's even better...

Jeeze, I'm glad you guy quit quoting that horrible set of pictures, I just about couldn't take it any more

eyebleach1hw0.png

Can you post the original picture of the girl in blue, just to give us a break?

putting aside the gross abuse of photoshop that has run rampant in this thread, I've modified the entry submission process a bit. I'm asking that any entries be emailed to me (rallymaster AT sw-fog DOT com), and after the March 15 deadline, I'll post them all for us to vote on. This way there won't be any stealing of ideas, etc.

bump, wanted to remind any graphic artists out there about this, still plenty of time to get your ideas on the proverbial paper

such small hands. you know what they say about small hands, don't you?

He wears small gloves

If this masterpiece of fine art does not win the SW-FOG 2012 Icon/Avatar Contest, then the "Fix" is in on this contest! And we of the Irish Mob know all about "fixing" things.

How can this treasure from Big-D's Daughter Allison be turned down: As it is everything exemplifying the Great American Southwest! You've got the Desert and a Gunslinger!

Well at the very least you have Bustanut joker as an old decrepit broken down drunken Cowboy with a sheep behind him! As HotRodZilla says: A Jackass riding a Jackass!

win012.jpg

https://www.fjrforum.com/forum//index.php?showtopic=143496&pid=934977&st=0entry934977

Less than three weeks to the deadline...I've only gotten one submission so far, don't let him win by default!

You know guys, Papa Chuy Viejo is really starting to get pissed off. I am an easy going and happy Paddy, but Scott's constantly ignoring my "Beautiful Works of Art" is really chapping my hide.

1) I had a Colorado farm girl in a prairie dress holding a sheep, that was a real contender.

2) I had Queen Richard - Fairlaner in his Coronation Dress, and that got shot down also.

3) I had Don Carver in a yellow bikini on a bike showing off a Hell of a lot of tit, this was a true winner and damn well should have been selected.

4) I submitted an Icon/Avatar Contest showstopper with SkooterG wearing a tight blue sweater pushing out awesome boobage, and it did nothing for Dictator phroenips.

5) A true masterpiece was submitted by myself with Old Cowboy Bustanut joker riding a burro in a Southwestern desert, and it got zipola from the Selection Committee!

6) I had entered Bungie in his Gay Pride Parade 2011 Costume, Steve has never looked so beautiful before.

7) I had Bustanut joker featured once again, wearing a Harley-Davidson "banana hammock" and head scarf!

Well this is it, my final and last submittal in the SW-FOG 2012 Contest. If this fantastic rendering of SkooterG in a brightly colored sundress with a lovely brooch does not stand as the prize winning Icon/Avatar, then this is the biggest Travesty of Justice that the World has ever seen! jes' sayin' and nuff' said!

skooter_pazzo.jpg