SW-FOG 2012 icon/avatar contest

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Today's the deadline! Be sure to email your submissions to [email protected]

If you have already emailed me something, but have NOT received a confirmation response from me, please PM me.

If you have already emailed me something, but have NOT received a confirmation response from me, please PM me.
What's wrong with the icon that's at the right of your sig-line? I donno if that's from a past one, but that would look good on a shirt, and would be easy to add "Salida Colorado" and the date to. So...If it's new, I vote we use that one...Unless something way better has come in.

What's wrong with the icon that's at the right of your sig-line? I donno if that's from a past one, but that would look good on a shirt, and would be easy to add "Salida Colorado" and the date to. So...If it's new, I vote we use that one...Unless something way better has come in.
Yep! Agreed, looks pretty cool. Simple to add a date and "Salida". Or the FJR exiting stage right, I like that one too

Don't decide yet, there's a few more that you haven't seen yet. I'll post them up later tonight or tomorrow in case there are some other last minute entries.