OFFICIAL SFO 2012 RALLY thread

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Mike,

Of course, I'm in. I never miss a SFO. Put me down for 1 person, 1 room, kingsize bed. Three nights.

Gary Green

winewhisperer

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Mike. Put me down for one room and two beds. If you need any help, I'll be glad to pitch in. Just let me know. Don't know how much you plan on doing for the after ride festivities, but I can help some with that too.

GP

Hey Mike. Put me down for one room and two beds. If you need any help, I'll be glad to pitch in. Just let me know. Don't know how much you plan on doing for the after ride festivities, but I can help some with that too.

GP
after dinner evenings are yours to take on

I don't do much after 8pm and in bed for 9

you don't me to miss my beauty sleep, believe me

Sooze and I stayed at The Hub for a few nights last May when we were in the area on the Harley. I was thinking that it would be a great place for SFO! The owner, Randal, was very interested when I told him about the FJR.

A couple of quick thoughts:

* The Hub is damn near in the middle of nowhere on top of a big hill. It's a former ski resort, IIRC. The nearest gas station is a ways north on Route 7. Just so ya know...

* If you want beer or other libations, you have to go north into Harrison. The WallyWorld in Harrison sells beer (but it's not cold) or there are a couple of party / beer / liquor stores on Route 62 a ways outside of Harrison as you're heading towards Eureka Springs.

And this is Happy. She's one sweetheart of a dog.

DSC00880.jpg

Sounds like an interesting place to stay. Don't like the non convenience of gas stations or even buying beer, but I'm still in. It's a new adventure I'm ready to try. ;)

GP

FYI...There is a convenience store, with gas, just a couple of miles north of the Hub on 7. Also, Boone county is now wet so you can buy beer at that same convenience store. For hard liquor you would need to ride north on 7 into Harrison(about 8 miles). There is also a decent Yamaha dealership in Harrison.

Hey Guys,

I got lost on the closed thread but will attend.

One room king sized bed.

2005 FJR.

See you there.

Heber Guy Heber Springs, Arkansas

Hey Guys,

I got lost on the closed thread but will attend.

One room king sized bed.

2005 FJR.

See you there.

Heber Guy Heber Springs, Arkansas
Your bringing Renee right? She's what makes it tolerable to look at you for 3-4days! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well, let me see here Scott..if Renee comes, you're going to be looking at him for 3-4 days???? Things that make you go hmmmmm.......

:D

Renee right now she is a yes, maybe, possibly.

She might have a close friend's wedding to go to.

No wedding she will be there.

How can ya miss a rally with Mike. Guess now all I have to do is find a wife between now and then. One room, two beds for the whole thing.

Had a great time in Arkansas last year. Planning on making the trip again. I'm In for a room. Just got to get the details.Let us know...

I'm gonna purchase the Mad Map for the area

https://www.madmaps.com/

besides paper maps, there's also an iPhone app available & GPS maps

nice :)

Tentative: Put me down for 2/single king rooms all 3 nights.

From where Im at its I-30 to Rt7 thru Hot Springs and all the way 7up, thats a sho-nuf eyefull! :yahoo:

Maybe everyone knows this maybe not......You have to make your own reservations at the HUB. If you want a room call Debbie at 800-597-9963 and she will fix you up. The only reason I post this is because we have more riders committed to coming to the SFO than are registered at the HUB!

Status
Not open for further replies.