OFFICIAL SFO 2012 RALLY thread

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I spoke with Debbie today. I reserved a room with 2 beds.

Wandering geezer(John) and I will be there on the 31st.

Erik.

I will be attending the SFO rally with Rammer9460. We will be sharing a room and can't wait to get some riding in.

If you are looking for door prizes let me know. I can engrave a couple of flashlights.

Wandering geezer

Finally, Got my vacation moved from third weekend in May (Opps, Rick moved CFO to September on me) to the first weekend in June. I’m in, and the room is reserved for a double queen room. I may have an extra bed if anyone is interested in sharing a room. The extra bed is dependant on if the wife wants to come or not. She may be soured on the idea since she was the only wife at CFO last year.

Finally, Got my vacation moved from third weekend in May (Opps, Rick moved CFO to September on me) to the first weekend in June. I’m in, and the room is reserved for a double queen room. I may have an extra bed if anyone is interested in sharing a room. The extra bed is dependant on if the wife wants to come or not. She may be soured on the idea since she was the only wife at CFO last year.
If you get a taker for the second bed and the wife decides to come, does the other person sleep with you or your wife? The answer could make a big difference. I'm all set, so I'm just asking on behalf of others. Besides, it's Friday. ;-)

If you get a taker for the second bed and the wife decides to come, does the other person sleep with you or your wife? The answer could make a big difference. I'm all set, so I'm just asking on behalf of others. Besides, it's Friday. ;-)
Haha I was afraid I wasn’t fully explaining that the spot was only available if she doesn’t come. Somebody would have to bring extra blankets if they intend to hop in bed with my fridged wife .

ALSO POSTED IN THE "SFO ATTENDEES" THREAD...

would someone be willing to develop a simple web application that attendees can log into

and input their name, handle, type room reserved, any pillion info, and kind of bike(s)

I thought that would be helpful info to all concerned.

Feel free to start a new thread to communicate about this

thanx

Mike

mholiver at patriotguard dot org

ALSO POSTED IN THE "SFO ATTENDEES" THREAD...

would someone be willing to develop a simple web application that attendees can log into

and input their name, handle, type room reserved, any pillion info, and kind of bike(s)

I thought that would be helpful info to all concerned.

Feel free to start a new thread to communicate about this

thanx

Mike

mholiver at patriotguard dot org
Mike,

With my limited technical abilities this is the best I can do.

https://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/FJRSFO/

It requires all users to have a Yahoo account which is free and rather easy.

Let me know if this will work, or if someone else has a better plan.

Wendell

Good to see you are going to be able to make it again this year Brian. Make sure you don't go to the tanning booth between now and then so we can make fun of your really yankee white legs again this year. :yahoo:

I was going to pitch a tent, but decided to book a room instead. I'll talk twistedcricket into rooming with me.

One room, 2 queen beds, 3 nights.

I am so sad to say that I will not be able to attend SFO2012. I just called Debbie and cancelled my reservation that I made

nearly 2 months ago. My boss and his wife are leaving the country for two weeks for their 40th wedding anniversary and just posted it on the calander yesterday. I have been to the last four SFO's and I am sure this years event will be fantastic, but I simply must run the zoo while the owners are away. Hey, at least it will most likely be dry cause I will not be there.

Boy, I am sure going to miss all my friends and the great times I've had. Be safe and hoist one for me.

Gary Green

winewhisperer

Status
Not open for further replies.