OFFICIAL SFO 2012 RALLY thread

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriot

Isabella is Lazarus
Reaction score
I called Debbie, owner of the Hub today - Feb 1st...

I have ya'll's committments via this thread for 27 rooms...15 two queen beds and 12 one king bed - I reserved for myself 1 of the three queen beds for myself

as of today, Debbie has blocked 35 rooms...the "extra" 13 rooms are of whatever #beds needed, as folks

Please call and make your reservation now...that means

1) mentioning the FJR Rally,

2) giving Debbie your full name,

3) city of residence,

4) that you posted on the forum and

5) are one of the block rooms I reserved, and

6) what kind of room(s) you want...

no payment or credit card needed...I'm guarunteeing the rooms

The Hub (Debbie)

Marple Falls, AR

870-743-4062 pls use this local # if you have free long distance...saves them $$$

800-597-9963 toll free

EDITED - corrected TOLL FREE#

thanx "Jim in Phoenix"

this is on the honor system...they will do all they can for us,

I will keep them informed so at the end, we get the best experience possible and everyone gets the accomdations they wish...

but at the same time, we do not cause them to lose business because of no shows or my poor judge of how many rooms to block

that they end up not filling because of us

they have a very liberal blocking/hold policy / committment to us. IMHO, they are taking most of the risk to guarantee our Rally's Success.

so, I will be monitoring this thread closely asking all to keep me informed of any (definite) changes of any kind,

this becomes more & more important as it gets closer to the event date

all who wish to join the group over these coming weeks, pls post up on this thread and call to make your reservations

ther

I will call them with an update periodically to tighten the plans

your committment needs to be in stone by May 1st and but your reservation over the phone should be canceled by 3pm on May 29th (48 hrs ahead of check in)

I don't use PM's feel free to contact me via email mholiver at patriotguard dot org identify yourself including forum handle on the first email

if you'd like to talk or txt, just request my iPhone #

getting more excited and tired from "no rain jazzercise"

Mike in Nawlins'

==============================================================================

check in Thur May 31 -> check out Sun June 3

https://hubinfo.com/index.html

the HUB sounds like a great place & just what we are looking for

right smack in the middle of great roads

the owners are motorcyclists and the place is designed for motorcycle rallys

Hub with 3 night stay (Thur check in -> Sun check out)

Total 55 rooms

30 two queen rooms $60

20 one king $60

3 one queen $60

2 three queen $75

2 night stay - add $5

1 night stay - add $10

morning breakfast buffet $8

dinner with be riders together off their restaurant menu with pay your own check

but we'll have our own banquet room

camping available $10 night with nearby bath house

hookups available

May 31-June3

I need numbers to call them by Feb 1st - it's only fair for them to block off enough rooms

but as close to our max as possible...maybe 15-25 rooms depending the feedback

NEED TO BLOCK ROOMS

# OF RIDERS AND # OF ROOMS

IF THERE'S MORE CHANCE THAN NOT YOU ARE ATTENDING,

POST UP NUMBER OF RIDERS AND HOW MANY ROOMS

indicate whether 1 bed or 2 beds

see you there

Mike in Nawlins'

mholiver at patriotguard dot org

Last edited by a moderator:
Once again...I'm all in! One '07 FJR for the ridin' and 2 attendees for Saturday nite dinner.

Woo hoo...lets ride some twisties!

Need to ask the wife and do some work on the bike but I'm tentatively in. Do we need to call and make reservations? Those guys usually book up pretty quick...

Need to ask the wife and do some work on the bike but I'm tentatively in. Do we need to call and make reservations? Those guys usually book up pretty quick...
not at this time...I just need an estimate number of rooms...folks more likely than not...they will block a number of rooms now...each makes their own specific reservations like 4-6 weeks ahead

Ok, I'm confused. Are these the official dates or are we still voting in the other thread? This weekend seems to be running back of the pack in the voting.

Time, date and location works great for me! I rode this area two years ago and vowed to get back as soon as possible. I’m making plans to attend and should have my wife along so put me down for two.

Good Job Mike!

Aint no moss grows on your feet.

I'm in and I'll take 1 room with 1 Queen, a blonde Queen, red head it dont matter!

The "Ridin" part - I'll be there ridin on Thursday through Sunday AM (I'm quite sure with Glory)So if you wanna ride, post up so we know who to look for!

Good deal, Mike, thanks. I'm in. Would like to do a room share with someone if possible.

Glory Racing- Would you have any GPS routes to share?

Good deal, Mike, thanks. I'm in. Would like to do a room share with someone if possible.

I'll keep you in mind, Fred. I've always enjoyed your company.

I don't know any specifics because of possible locals riding up with me.

I have reserved one of the two 3 bed rooms

Ok, I'm confused. Are these the official dates or are we still voting in the other thread? This weekend seems to be running back of the pack in the voting.
official and final (nobody used the poll to vote so no input)
I'm confused, too. 15 people voted before the poll was prematurely closed... :lol:

Anyway, I'm in. Thanks for taking the lead on this, Mike!

dbx

Hi Mike, put me down for a room share with Fred. Obviously, we'll need one of the rooms with two queen's (brunette for me and blonde for Fred). Thanks!

Sorry...I have not graduated to the map machine thing so I have no gps routes. I have ridin just about all of the roads in these here parts so I would be glad to share ride info with you when you arrive on an old fashioned map. I am sure someone will have some electronic input and will chime in before the event.

Lets ride some twisties!

Good going Mike.

I am about 90 % sure I am going to attend this year. You can put me down for 1 person, King size bed.

Thanks

Mac

official and final (nobody used the poll to vote so no input)
I'm confused, too. 15 people voted before the poll was prematurely closed... :lol:

Anyway, I'm in. Thanks for taking the lead on this, Mike!

dbx
admittedly, I'm the one who confused myself (reaching for my lunch meds now)...

I made so many edits to the initial post, I missed reading the poll

Picking a date: I had a family conflict beginning of May, plus the availability of the place was limited

It's gonna be a blast and everything will fall in place...I'm comfortable my job is gonna be easy

I am going to try and make it. 1 person, 1 bed. Going to try and make it my 3rd annual SFO.

Reble9mm

Status
Not open for further replies.