#21 beemerdons

beemerdons

Certifiable Old Fart

• Members++
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,295 posts
  • Bike: 2013A (Gen III) N. America

Posted 14 January 2012 - 12:13 PM

Friday the 13th came and went in Port Dover and there were a number of folks that braved the elements.
Here is what the Toronto Sun had to say about the event...

Friday the 13th Coverage

Needless to say the Ural Club had a distinct advantage in shushing their way over to Port Dover in the ice & snow.

One quick question, Bill: Is the Port Dover "Thong Man" related to our FJR Forum "Altitude Sickness Man"?

Posted Image Posted Image

#22 yamafitter

yamafitter

Reigning NERDS Granite Lane Gold Medalist

• Members++
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,339 posts
  • Bike: 2006 ABS AE (Gen II) World

Posted 14 January 2012 - 12:38 PM

One quick question, Bill: Is the Port Dover "Thong Man" related to our FJR Forum "Altitude Sickness Man"?

Posted Image

I was just getting over the mental scars that encounter left and here you are dredging that up all over again.
DAMN you to hell!! :P
cfrlogo-2-1.jpgNAFO-2010pinrev1.jpgcfr2010.jpgwcrlogo.jpgCFR2013signature_zpsf3d5251e.jpg
Confucius say: "No matter where you go ..... there you are"

#23 beemerdons

beemerdons

Certifiable Old Fart

• Members++
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,295 posts
  • Bike: 2013A (Gen III) N. America

Posted 14 January 2012 - 12:43 PM

Posted Image

I was just getting over the mental scars that encounter left and here you are dredging that up all over again.
DAMN you to hell!! :P

I'm very sorry Bill, how about a nice picture of Bungie instead! There now, did that make you feel any better?

Posted Image

#24 Mike-H

Mike-H

Independent

• Members++
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,320 posts
  • Bike: 2004 (Gen I) N. America

Posted 14 January 2012 - 02:02 PM

Definitely a bunch of wee sick bastards....those images can cause permanent physiological damage.....you should be more careful...oops too late :wacko::dribble:

"Don't follow, don't lead, no need,""JUST RIDE"
"Man - despite his artistic pretensions, his sophistication, & many accomplishments - still owes his existence to a six inch layer of topsoil & the fact that it rains".....Anonymous
Current rides....Yamaha XT250 & TL250 monoshock, KTM 530EXCR, Yamaha FJR1300, Ducati 900SS FE, Honda CB1100F (euro version), [Honda CB650C sold] 2 VFR 800's,  a ascot, & still countingfool.gif