It's Friday the 13th

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Friday the 13th came and went in Port Dover and there were a number of folks that braved the elements.

Here is what the Toronto Sun had to say about the event...

Friday the 13th Coverage

Needless to say the Ural Club had a distinct advantage in shushing their way over to Port Dover in the ice & snow.

Friday the 13th came and went in Port Dover and there were a number of folks that braved the elements.

Here is what the Toronto Sun had to say about the event...

Friday the 13th Coverage

Needless to say the Ural Club had a distinct advantage in shushing their way over to Port Dover in the ice & snow.
One quick question, Bill: Is the Port Dover "Thong Man" related to our FJR Forum "Altitude Sickness Man"?

bustanut-L.jpg
1297228586574_ORIGINAL.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
One quick question, Bill: Is the Port Dover "Thong Man" related to our FJR Forum "Altitude Sickness Man"?

bustanut-L.jpg
I was just getting over the mental scars that encounter left and here you are dredging that up all over again.

DAMN you to hell!! :p

bustanut-L.jpg
I was just getting over the mental scars that encounter left and here you are dredging that up all over again.

DAMN you to hell!! :p
I'm very sorry Bill, how about a nice picture of Bungie instead! There now, did that make you feel any better?

Bungie.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Definitely a bunch of wee sick bastards....those images can cause permanent physiological damage.....you should be more careful...oops too late :wacko: :dribble: