SFO 2012 attendees...the list is growing!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those are just as practical as the hillbilly model but maybe we can con 'rider into

upgrading to duct tape since it sticks better at 100mph+ ;)

I was going to take care of the name tags, but it everyone feels the same as Cricket, I can blow it off. It was going to come out of my pocket, so I supposed it will save me some money. I just thought a nice name tag like Michelle used to make would be nice. Sound off peeps.

GP

I was going to take care of the name tags, but it everyone feels the same as Cricket, I can blow it off. It was going to come out of my pocket, so I supposed it will save me some money. I just thought a nice name tag like Michelle used to make would be nice. Sound off peeps.

GP
I vote yes and the least we can do is take care of your dinner...anything you want off the children's menu :p

seriously, it's nice but not necessary...totally up to you & anything's appreciated :)

It doesn't matter to me. I can bring one from some other rally, wear a piece of duct tape, or chip in for a new one. Just let us know in advance if you want us to bring a tag or a tag holder so I know to pack one.

ALSO POSTED IN THE "OFFICIAL SFO" THREAD...

would someone be willing to develop a simple web application that attendees can log into

and input their name, handle, type room reserved, any pillion info, and kind of bike(s)

I thought that would be helpful info to all concerned.

Feel free to start a new thread to communicate about this

thanx

Mike

mholiver at patriotguard dot org

regardless of the registration database, using this thread I have compiled the numbers through April 1st on the rooms.

please continue to post in this thread any new registrants with how many riders and how and what kind of room you have called the Hub and reserved.

I appreciate Mark da Old Glory Glory Racing dude keeping track of the rider list and please continue, my friend

the current numbers (April 1st) including both forums:

rooms

2 queen beds -> 26

1 king -> 14

3 queens -> 1

total 48 riders

Come On and Hurry May 31st !!!

do your "no rain dance"

Thanx everyone for your patience with me

Mike

mholiver at patriotguard dot org

There are 35 who have suggested that they will be attending this years SFO. However, only 25 have registered. Mike has asked if I would keep the list current. So...If you are stil on the listing yet your plans have changed and you will not be able to attend, please post up or pm me so I can remove you from the attendee list. Thanx.

There are 35 who have suggested that they will be attending this years SFO. However, only 25 have registered. Mike has asked if I would keep the list current. So...If you are stil on the listing yet your plans have changed and you will not be able to attend, please post up or pm me so I can remove you from the attendee list. Thanx.
I ohfishully registered.