2012 Minneapolis Progressive International Motorcycle Show

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Abercrombie FJR

Reaction score
Tickets and motel are all set and looking forward to Minneaplis Motorcycle show. Can't wait to see the new triumph Tiger Explorer and a few other great new bikes.

https://www.motorcycleshows.com/minneapolis

Show Hours

Friday, February 3 4:00pm - 9:00pm

Saturday, February 4 9:30am - 8:00pm

Sunday, February 5 10:00am - 4:00pm

What the hell is the Dream Pavilion?

List of manufacturers lumped together in the Dream Pavilion:

aprilia

Beta

Darwin

Ducati

EBR

GasGas

Husqvarna

KTM

Moto Guzzi

MV Agusta

Norton

Triumph

Plus, BMW will not be at the Minneapolis show.

DaJuice and I will be down there Saturday morning. When is the TC bunch heading down?

I'll be there Friday night with my son and son-in-law (daughter's husband).

So, even if the MC Show is lame (due too few manufactures represented) at least I'll get some quality family time in.

When will they be old enough to start paying for my parking, admission and meals? :blink:

If anyone wants to join us for food and beverages at one of the local establishments, let me know. The more the merrier.

DaJuice and I will be down there Saturday morning. When is the TC bunch heading down?
Any pictures of you guys kicking tires?
Next weekend Bug, next weekend.

My plan is to be there Sat. late afternoon early evening so I'm all set to head over to Market BBQ about 7:30 where the ADV crowd, aka the cool kids, will be :big_boss:

I imagine like most years, I''l be there in the morning until the pirates start invading early afternoon. Just a bit of people watching and then I am out of there. Gets very hard to move through the aisles.

mr.paul from Minnesota

A buddy and I will be there Saturday, probably most of the day. Hope to see a few familiar faces in the crowd from CFO.