EOM '07

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now, that sounds like a plan. I was asking about your reservation because I see you're staying the night of the 17th. That's Monday night.

I can tell you right now that Brier Inn's rates are ok. The hotel also offers amenities that others might be interested in.

Now, that sounds like a plan. I was asking about your reservation because I see you're staying the night of the 17th. That's Monday night.
I can tell you right now that Brier Inn's rates are ok. The hotel also offers amenities that others might be interested in.
actually have reservations for the nights of 14,15 &16. I wasn't very accurate about stating my reservations. I PLAN on being in WV up until the 17th.

Mike says it's family vacation time this year, so no EOM for me :(

On the upside, the '03 coast to coast trip (postponed due to 2 insane people getting married) seems to be on for '08 :yahoo:

Maybe we'll see you guys at the national in Colorado?

[SIZE=12pt]OK, I am in! Is there an official web site to sign up on? There is 10 pages on this thread and I did not see it, HELP! What is the fee/donation. (Sorry I'm reading this at 11:00 PM EDST and I am dog tired!)[/SIZE]

luvtoride - I'm in Va. Bch. if you need help give me a ring (email), I would be willing to help out.

Does anyone want to share a room? I don't snore, I don't smoke but I cut the cheese some. :stinker: (Whoops, maybe I shouldn't have said that, now no one will ride behind me at EOM)

Violione

actually have reservations for the nights of 14,15 &16. I wasn't very accurate about stating my reservations. I PLAN on being in WV up until the 17th.
I took your advice Heidi. Cool!! Now...how many days is it????????? :yahoo:

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=12pt]OK, I am in! Is there an official web site to sign up on? There is 10 pages on this thread and I did not see it, HELP! What is the fee/donation. (Sorry I'm reading this at 11:00 PM EDST and I am dog tired!)[/SIZE]
luvtoride - I'm in Va. Bch. if you need help give me a ring (email), I would be willing to help out.

Does anyone want to share a room? I don't snore, I don't smoke but I cut the cheese some. :stinker: (Whoops, maybe I shouldn't have said that, now no one will ride behind me at EOM)

Violione
Hi Violione,

Greetings from Norfolk! I am sure there will be stuff to do for this... and all of you peole who are wayyyy backkkk in the posttttt thattt offeredddd helppppp... I'm gonna' hunt you down! Especially, the guy who volunteered to get door prizes. That is a huge thing!

Anyway, I'll be in touch as time grows closer. There will be spreading of the love. Thank you very much for the offer.

Heidi

Oh, BTW... Violione, do you have a real name?

quote name='luvtoride' post='199680' date='Jan 30 2007, 11:13 PM']Now...how many days is it????????? :yahoo:

Uhhh, I started to answer until I realized it said the days of the meet in the post. You jokin' kinda' guy!!!!

[quote name='luvtoride' post='199680' date='Jan 30 2007, 11:13 PM]Now...how many days is it????????? :yahoo:

Uhhh, I started to answer until I realized it said the days of the meet in the post. You jokin' kinda' guy!!!!

Heidi, I've so many calendars runnin' in my head (how long til I pick the FJR? How long til my wedding? How long til EOM?) Yeah, I do like to kid around. I should be able to help with some door prizes. I'll hit my local Yamaha guy and get back to you via PM with the result.

-GSE-

[quote name='luvtoride' post='199680' date='Jan 30 2007, 11:13 PM]Now...how many days is it????????? :yahoo:

Heidi, I've so many calendars runnin' in my head (how long til I pick the FJR? How long til my wedding? How long til EOM?) Yeah, I do like to kid around. I should be able to help with some door prizes. I'll hit my local Yamaha guy and get back to you via PM with the result.

-GSE-

Good deal Greg... the more door prizes, the better for sure. Brent (Quicksilver) & others did fantastic & had outstanding luck gathering door prizes last year. There was a lot of stuff!

Congatulations on your wedding.

Heidi

Wow, this is coming together nicely. Thanks for all your hard work Heidi. Let us know when we can make reservations! I stayed at the Brier Inn many years ago with a group of rowdy guys from work. Looks like it's been all remodeled. Very nice.

One word of caution though, if you are on the second floor and pass out in the bathtub and flood your room and the two rooms below, they will send you a bill for the damages!

Wow, this is coming together nicely. Thanks for all your hard work Heidi. Let us know when we can make reservations! I stayed at the Brier Inn many years ago with a group of rowdy guys from work. Looks like it's been all remodeled. Very nice.
One word of caution though, if you are on the second floor and pass out in the bathtub and flood your room and the two rooms below, they will send you a bill for the damages!
Hey S76... this is funny. There is a possibility of someone getting drunk & passing out in their tub, too. Thanks for the warning.

Also, credit for scoring the hotel should be directed at routemeister Jim Meadows (spklbuk). Jim's doing all setup legwork & also talked Brier Inn's GM into giving us a decent deal. Right now I'm just the EOM '07's loudmouth.

Should we be making reservations now? What do we say or ask for when we call?

Should we be making reservations now? What do we say or ask for when we call?

FLHX, the information for making reservations is tacked up at the top of the main EOM thread

smokehole road had a blast last year. steve went down on that road but was ok . if i am up to it i am in .

So does that mean you're coming to EOM? :yahoo:

You going to bring a map this time? Sorry, couldn't resist :)

Ann and I might take the Non-stop Auto Train up from Orlando to Washington DC, then over to EOM. We have done this 3 times now and it sure beats the boring ride up and out of the swamp here (or tinder box as it has been lately). Just load the bike up, get on the train in time for cocktails and dinner, hit the sack and wake up in DC the next morning !! Then drive over to WV......

If any of you Floridians want to join that party just let us know.

boofer - Lorie and I live just south of Lorton. If you want, let me know when you get here and you can join us for the ride out. Lorie will be in the car and I'll be on the bike.

Latest posts