BUSTER'S BBQ ! Sat. Feb 11th 3-6 PM

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Who's arriving early for some parking lot tire-kicking?
We are leaving in about an hour and the pass conditions don't look to bad so should get there around 3 or a bit earlier depending on idiots on I-5.

If you see a couple guys in a Dodge magnum wagon tell them to be patient.

Who's arriving early for some parking lot tire-kicking?
We are leaving in about an hour and the pass conditions don't look to bad so should get there around 3 or a bit earlier depending on idiots on I-5.

If you see a couple guys in a Dodge magnum wagon tell them to be patient.
We'll tell them you decided to stay home. :yahoo:

I'll shoot for between 2:30 and 3pm. Guess I'd better wash up the Tenere!

Last edited by a moderator:
Big fun at Busters in PDX today. We filled up the back room and had a chance to reacquaint with old friends and meet some new ones. The weather cooperated, roads were dry, Passes clear, and those that rode in were the lucky ones.

blufjr and I rode the Rose City Motorcycle Club charity ride before we came to Busters, and stopped at the Rock Creek Tavern for a snack along the way. In case you haven't been to the Tavern, you should go there as soon as you can. One of the nicest buildings you have ever seen. Rustic timber frame at it's best... and oh yea, Ken, blufjr, designed it and supervised construction.

Ralph, thanks for putting the annual Busters dinner together again. Now, lets all sign up for the Mt. St. Helens ride.

Tried to make it tonight, but had to work until about 6:15ish. Will try for next one when Uncle Sam is feeling more generous with my time.

Glad the weather cooperated and my wife was able to get her first ride in on the new Super Tenere. And we finally got to meet Mrs. BIODSL. Until last night we suspected she was just a figment of Paul's imagination as nobody we knew had actually met her.

And it was good to see some folks we haven't seen since the last gathering at Buster's.

Thanks for organizing the eats, Ralph!

Latest posts