Supercross Anyone?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hudson

Reaction score
I've got a trip to SCal for biz, and planned on staying over the weekend to catch Anaheim II and the Supercross. At Anaheim I, our sponsored team (Troy Lee Designs) had a great first place podium finish by Cole Seely in the Lights series. Hope they make it again!!

If anyone is headed to Anaheim, let me know.

I think folks here are weighing NAFO against Clans, given limited vacation time. Last trip down with the crew was epic!!

Had a great time at Supercross on Saturday. It was quite thrilling: crashes, lead changing hands, and lots of excellent racing. I brought a non-motorcycle friend and my nephew, and we all enjoyed the race. Our sponsored team (Troy Lee Designs) rider Cole Seeley did well, but gave up a comfortable first place lead in the final heat due to a slide out. He recovered quickly and managed to save second place. The race between James Stewart and Chad Reed was quite exceptional! This season is sure fun to watch.

WP_000112.jpg

I managed to get to the Rock Store in Malibu before flying home, and came across some sweet rides.

A BMW HP2 supermoto

WP_000120.jpg

WP_000118.jpg

A sweet MV Agusta F4

WP_000117.jpg

WP_000116.jpg

Still not working, not even on another computer.

Also your sig line logos' etc are gone. :eek:
Maybe clear your cache? I can see everything... yes, EVERYthing... stop touching that!! :D
Uuuuh... you saw that.... ??? :unsure: :eek:
Yes I did. <_<
DANG! I hate it when that happens... :(
Just ignore that black van across the street... :ph34r:
How can I ignore it? It's just sitting there with antennas all over it and dark windows...

We need a life Tyler. :p

I'm goin' to bed. Nighty night. ;)

Still not working, not even on another computer.

Also your sig line logos' etc are gone. :eek:
Maybe clear your cache? I can see everything... yes, EVERYthing... stop touching that!! :D
Uuuuh... you saw that.... ??? :unsure: :eek:
Yes I did. <_<
DANG! I hate it when that happens... :(
Just ignore that black van across the street... :ph34r:
How can I ignore it? It's just sitting there with antennas all over it and dark windows...

We need a life Tyler. :p

I'm goin' to bed. Nighty night. ;)
And you can't see what's going on behind those dark windows, can ya? :D

Nighty night, Simon. :)