SoCal and parts in between to NAFO!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
whats wrong with THIS?

R
Nothing, a 100 miles less and more of a main path route. That bit of road your taking down from Northport has a two or three mile stretch of gravel on it. And just a bit of caution, it is Forest rat infested most of the way to Tonasket.

We will see you "Southerners" in Spokane, Stanley Boys are booked at the Comfort Inn North for Wednesday night, June 20. Phoned in reservation with Brigid at (509) 467-7111. Please Note: If you have an AAA or AARP Card you will receive a rate of $76.50 for two king beds, non-smoking; after taxes that rate is $86.99. Ask for your 9-digit confirmation #.

Last edited by a moderator:
We will see you "Southerners" in Spokane, Stanley Boys are booked at the Comfort Inn North for Wednesday night, June 20. Phoned in reservation with Brigid at (509) 467-7111. Please Note: If you have an AAA or AARP Card you will receive a rate of $76.50 for two king beds, non-smoking; after taxes that rate is $86.99. Ask for your 9-digit confirmation #.
AARP what is that :hairysmiley: OLD MAN

Steve you will have one soon enough......

R
Uh Steve-O, I have Good News and I have Bad News for you Brother! The Bad News is you already are old enough for an AARP card and the Good News is you already are old enough for an AARP card! https://www.aarp.org/ Here you go jorstin, only $12.60 a year and Betty White will walk you through the membership process. madmike2 and I will see you at the next AARP meeting!

FJR Pilot Age:50 years old, Birthday: July 5, 1961 Gender: Male Location: Chula Vista CA

R
Uh Steve-O, I have Good News and I have Bad News for you Brother! The Bad News is you already are old enough for an AARP card and the Good News is you already are old enough for an AARP card! https://www.aarp.org/ Here you go jorstin, only $12.60 a year and Betty White will walk you through the membership process. madmike2 and I will see you at the next AARP meeting!

FJR Pilot Age:50 years old, Birthday: July 5, 1961 Gender: Male Location: Chula Vista CA
betty white oh she turns me on, do i get a date with her for signing up, I cant afford 12.60 a year with these damm fuel costs, man 12.60 thats a gallon of gas in California, Don maybe I will sign up for AMAC, that is the Right wing AARP, I though you had to be 55, I guess I am already considered old at 50, but You and Madmike2 are like well talking to my DAD, you guys have amazing stories and I enjoy your wisdom.

Any locals have feedback on the following routing: Boise north on 55 through McCall, continuing on 95 to Sandpoint, ID. Is a guy dreaming on averaging 50 mph (moving average) on that stretch of road? Thanks for any comments from those who have ridden that route. I've always gone up the Salmon River and have yet to see that part of ID.

Boise to Sandpoint

You might wanna try the PNW section........ :clapping: :clapping:

R
+1, Gunny; Richard is right CAJW, except the odds are really good those PNW Mooks are probably stoned, drunk and whacked out of their gourds. Good luck with that!

R

betty white oh she turns me on, do i get a date with her for signing up, I cant afford 12.60 a year with these damm fuel costs, man 12.60 thats a gallon of gas in California, Don maybe I will sign up for AMAC, that is the Right wing AARP, I though you had to be 55, I guess I am already considered old at 50, but You and Madmike2 are like well talking to my DAD, you guys have amazing stories and I enjoy your wisdom.
Jorstin, if you want to talk to someone really old with amazing stories and immense wisdom then talk to Niehart. Talking to Dave B. is like talking to your GRANDDAD!

Any locals have feedback on the following routing: Boise north on 55 through McCall, continuing on 95 to Sandpoint, ID. Is a guy dreaming on averaging 50 mph (moving average) on that stretch of road? Thanks for any comments from those who have ridden that route. I've always gone up the Salmon River and have yet to see that part of ID.
That is a very nice ride except for the traffic congestion in Boise and Coeur d' Alene. Once you get past the stoplights in those areas, you should be able to have a moving average of 50-55 mph.

That is a very nice ride except for the traffic congestion in Boise and Coeur d' Alene. Once you get past the stoplights in those areas, you should be able to have a moving average of 50-55 mph.
Gracias'! That's what I had hoped would be possible. I put down Boise as a landmark and not necessarily our overnight stop. We'll probably find a place on the outskirts of that area with easy access to 55 and head north from there. Thanks.