SoCal and parts in between to NAFO!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, kinda PUI, BWTFO...

In best scenario, I have $$ to make this happen..

Truck, camper, trailer to LP, OreyGone to a certain fellows la casa with el Grande shop.

Drop off one KZ1300, park the rig, then head north on??

Oh jeesh - now it gets strange. Is KrZy8 down and out for the count? If so, then heading to Cgar financially not so good. Ride the Harley? Wabs? Drop the trailer and just truck/camper up to Cgar? Should know more about KrZy8 next weekend.

Jeesh, and in the other thread I gave King Richard crap about driving his Audi to the East coast.. :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
Jeesh, and in the other thread I gave King Richard crap about driving his Audi to the East coast.. :blink:
You can ride bitch, um, I mean, pillion with me... :D
I hope this works out cause the pictures will be priceless.
+1, Gunny! Tyler, please see if you can get dcarver to wear a halter top for the photos!
Don't listen to Don -- he hasn't had his morning coffee yet! Please...no halters! :lol:

--G

Here's what it's looking like so far: Leaving Saturday morning, June 16. Saturday night in Caldwell, ID. Sunday night in Missoula, MT. Monday night in Radium Hot Springs, BC. Tuesday night in Jasper, AB. Wednesday night in Revelstoke, BC. Three days in Castlegar. Followed by three days molesting WA mountain passes on the way south, one day down the OR coast, and then home from northwest Cali.
Y'know....I was thinking that riding up the panhandle of ID sounds better than through OR and WA. Although, riding up through OR and across Hells Canyon might be an interesting way to go. Either way....we're crossing desert at some point.

Oh jeesh - now it gets strange. Is KrZy8 down and out for the count? If so, then heading to Cgar financially not so good. Ride the Harley? Wabs? Drop the trailer and just truck/camper up to Cgar? Should know more about KrZy8 next weekend.
Harley or WABS....it doesn't matter, having you there does.

Hey doodes, riding bitch behind a good woman can be a form of foreplay... :yahoo: :wub:
Er....does Shauna have access to this site? :dntknw:

I mean...uhm...the dynamics of your household could get "interesting". :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
Richard

I'll be looking to meet up with you in Indian well's if thats your route. I will most likely be picking the wife up at the Spokane airport on thursday and catch up with the group later depending on flight times.

I promised the wife a day in seattle on the way back so I will be going a more direct way home.

Steve, Jeremy and the FNG from the OC.......

This looks to be the best route unless you wanna to 2 600 mile days????

We will be leaving on Monday June 18th, not sure on the return yet although we will be spending night in Seattle......

R

ok folks....

Reservations made.

Monday June 18th we are staying at Harrah's Reno. I booked a room in their West Tower.LINK

Tuesday June 19th we are staying in Bend at the Days Inn... LINK

Wedensday June 20th we are staying in Spokane at the Comfort inn North...LINK

We still have to plan our return trip......

any questions just ask.

R