Columbus Routes

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chuck502b1

Reaction score
I'm planning on being in the Columbus, Ga. area the last week of April for my daughters Softball Tourniment and was wondering if any of you locals could give me some routes and sites to see while I'm in the area. I'll be leaving through Tallahassee to the coast and following the coast back to Louisiana. Any interesting routes and sites will probably be taken and appreciated. Thanks. Chuck

I'm planning on being in the Columbus, Ga. area the last week of April for my daughters Softball Tourniment and was wondering if any of you locals could give me some routes and sites to see while I'm in the area. I'll be leaving through Tallahassee to the coast and following the coast back to Louisiana. Any interesting routes and sites will probably be taken and appreciated. Thanks. Chuck
Check out Providence Canyon and ride across HWY 190 over the Pine Mountain Ridge and stop at FDR State Park and ride the hills over to Sprewell bluff in Thomaston, GA.

Basic Ride Concept Route....tweak it to your liking.

You should send a PM to jwilly. I know that a daugter of his was highly involved in softball tournaments...and he's from Georgia.