#1 chuck502b1

chuck502b1

FNG

• Members+
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • Bike: 2006 ABS (Gen II) World

Posted 04 February 2012 - 10:21 AM

I'm planning on being in the Columbus, Ga. area the last week of April for my daughters Softball Tourniment and was wondering if any of you locals could give me some routes and sites to see while I'm in the area. I'll be leaving through Tallahassee to the coast and following the coast back to Louisiana. Any interesting routes and sites will probably be taken and appreciated. Thanks. Chuck

#2 GeorgiaRoller

GeorgiaRoller

Exit Stage Left

• Members++
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 828 posts
  • Bike: 2005 (Gen I) N. America

Posted 28 March 2012 - 06:46 AM

I'm planning on being in the Columbus, Ga. area the last week of April for my daughters Softball Tourniment and was wondering if any of you locals could give me some routes and sites to see while I'm in the area. I'll be leaving through Tallahassee to the coast and following the coast back to Louisiana. Any interesting routes and sites will probably be taken and appreciated. Thanks. Chuck

Check out Providence Canyon and ride across HWY 190 over the Pine Mountain Ridge and stop at FDR State Park and ride the hills over to Sprewell bluff in Thomaston, GA.

Basic Ride Concept Route....tweak it to your liking.

#3 wheatonFJR

wheatonFJR

Carpetbagger

• Members++
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,248 posts
  • Bike: 2004 ABS (Gen I) N. America

Posted 28 March 2012 - 06:54 AM

You should send a PM to jwilly. I know that a daugter of his was highly involved in softball tournaments...and he's from Georgia.

Wicking it up in the Carolina Mtns...