2012 Breaks Interstate Camping Trip, May 18-20

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, I finally got to talk to someone at Breaks...the group camp site will be able to accomodate 96 people, motorcycles and tents, they also have a shelter with picnic tables (for the after ride festivities). So lets do this...now who's in?
Im in Joe. What are your thoughts as far as the money for the reservation of the group site?

Bryan
The reservation for the Group Site for two days will be $244 ($122 per night)
Should members be sending any money to you or to the campground or do we pay as we enter or..... :scooter: ...............

Ok, I finally got to talk to someone at Breaks...the group camp site will be able to accomodate 96 people, motorcycles and tents, they also have a shelter with picnic tables (for the after ride festivities). So lets do this...now who's in?
Im in Joe. What are your thoughts as far as the money for the reservation of the group site?

Bryan
The reservation for the Group Site for two days will be $244 ($122 per night)
Should members be sending any money to you or to the campground or do we pay as we enter or..... :scooter: ...............
I will need to get some money...so that I can reserve the site. Once we figure out how many will be camping, we'll know what the exact amount will be per person per night. So if someone wants to contribute to the cost ahead of time we can make adjustments (refunds) at the meet.

Screw it. I'm in. I will have to do the Ramble some other time. Joe, you got paypal? I will ship you $30 today... any extra you can pay me back with a cigar or two.

Ok, I will need 7 of you to transfer $30 to my paypal account at [email protected] (please use the personal tab) That will cover reserving the group camp site for the 18th & 19th of May. I will collect or refund other money at the meet. The more folks that show up, the cheaper it gets for everyone. So who's gonna be the first 7 to commit?

Last edited by a moderator:
Well hell! Now I have to decide between this or SE Ohio the same weekend?! You're killing me!
Guess Mark made up your mind. Look forward to seeing you in May!
I'm in alright! But if you recall I'm one of those cabin pussies. One of those cottages look more my style.If anybody is interested in splitting one, post up.

Well hell! Now I have to decide between this or SE Ohio the same weekend?! You're killing me!
Guess Mark made up your mind. Look forward to seeing you in May!
I'm in alright! But if you recall I'm one of those cabin pussies. One of those cottages look more my style.If anybody is interested in splitting one, post up.
Will, that's why I Heidi picked a place that has cabins. I don't know if the cabins are within walking distance to the group campsite, but you can come down & party with us if you'd like. Lookin forward to seeing you again :yahoo:

Ok folks, I only need three TWO more campers to commit and I can reserve the group camp site...who's it gonna be?