So you really like your KLR motobike?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dcarver

Reaction score
Woops

041-L.jpg

I bet that left a mark.
dribble.gif
I've seen a few pics of KTM's that look like that. Who knows what the guy was trying to do on the thing. He may have had a Ricky Carmichael moment. :lol:

So you really like your Repsol CBR? I took these photos...poor guy on a nice Repsol CBR that got taken out by a car. Thankfully, his injuries weren't all that bad considering....I was worried sick he was dead. Bike was in pieces though.....

DSCF0658.jpg

DSCF0660.jpg

DSCF0661-1.jpg

All I could think was "Damn, Carver broke ANOTHER bike!!!" :rofl:
Ahh, Howie, :wub:

I would be downright *proud* to have a bike like this for yard art!

Actually, I've not had one snap like that, but I did fracture and open up a steering head on an old Yamaha DT1..

Ahh, that'll buff right out...
The kid has a great storyline.. popped a couple of Vics then had to hike out 15 miles.

He's still recovering from a freaking horrific accident where he broke the femur.

Man, I know how that feels..

Ahh, that'll buff right out...
The kid has a great storyline.. popped a couple of Vics then had to hike out 15 miles.

He's still recovering from a freaking horrific accident where he broke the femur.

Man, I know how that feels..
Finished reading the ADV thread last night. The kid definitely writes well and can weave a nice story.

Can't wait to read the South America adventure.

--G