Getting to NAFO

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just booked our room in Spokane. Probably hit up the buffet up the street and Richard will be in the bar nextdoor. :)

What's CBA?
Candy Butt Association... kind of the opposite of the Iron Butt... :lol:
I offer the following documentation as to why I belong to CBA...

World-Tourer-L.jpg

As you can see from the miles statement I have gone exactly zero miles. I was checking to see how many World Tourer miles that a tour to my local Tim Horton's Donut Shop would be valued but through some oversight I cannot find the mileage listing in the Edelweiss pamphlet.

Last edited by a moderator:
yamafitter, I am always wondering why no one here on our fine FJR Forum never asks Bungie for moto trip routing information.

They will ask Fairlaner, FJRay or Panman; but they never ask Steve! Why is that?

yamafitter, I am always wondering why no one here on our fine FJR Forum never asks Bungie for moto trip routing information.

They will ask Fairlaner, FJRay or Panman; but they never ask Steve! Why is that?
It is probably because that boy can't even find down when he falls over drunk.

Just booked our room in Spokane. Probably hit up the buffet up the street and Richard will be in the bar nextdoor. :)
We Stanley Boys are also booked at the Comfort Inn North for Wednesday night, June 20. Phoned in reservation with Brigid at (509) 467-7111. Please Note: If you have an AAA or AARP Card you will receive a rate of $76.50 for two king beds, non-smoking; after taxes that rate is $86.99. Ask for your 9-digit confirmation #.

My route'll be similar to Ahchou's - North Cascades Hwy (arguably the best MC road in Washington) then on up from there.

View in a larger map

BigChunk

My route'll be similar to Ahchou's - North Cascades Hwy (arguably the best MC road in Washington) then on up from there.

BigChunk
They'll likely be a bunch of us heading up Thursday morning over North Cascades. If you're interested, we can talk it over and put a plan together at Tech Day.

--G

I remember the bar next door very well.......

R
That was the one where the drunk was puking on the sidewalk when we walked by. It seems to me you were trying to score with the young ladies inside.
I do remember Richard You bill, Roy and I were sitting there when he went out side and pucked his guts out and the guy inside to the white bucket and hose outside to wash it off

Steve

Spokane, Wed June 20th, Comfort Inn North, Room Booked!

Its good to know that Spokane has some really nice clean jails, after the third world hooskow that Idaho Falls calls a jail,,,, Spokane will be holiday!

FWFE

Well it looks like We might be able to make this trip to nafo.

I could use a little information if anyone knows the locations of a couple of the following sites.

#1 There is a man building a castle in southeast colorado somewhere that I would like to see again.

#2 Another colorado site is a town in the mountains that reminds me of a little las vegas.

#3 I would like to be able to see a couple of waterfalls in Idaho or Eastern Washington/Oregon area that would be close walking distance from the road (preferably a nice curvy road)

Twin Falls Idaho has spectacular waterfalls, well worth the trip, some nice waterfalls in Multnomah. (sp).

Hope this helps.

FWFE