SE Ohio Ramble- Poll

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would love to be there but if I did two trips in one month and one of them on MOTHERS DAY.......I dont think that make Momma very happy. I would have to be a different month.

Thanks anyway, Bryan

P.S. Let the pussy whip jokes begin :p

Dude, I'm in the same predicament... I can do one trip that month and Mother's Day is NOT an option. I also will only be able to do one day of riding on the Ramble... I was planning Friday down, Sat twisties, and Sun back.

Now, I could maybe do the camp trip instead of the Ramble... but first I need to figure out where that's going to be.
Vote in the poll above this thread if you want your input counted...both a yous guys :clapping:

...cuz THAT is the input I will be looking at.

Chivalry, El Toro Joe opened a thread already on the camping meet with a specific place.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would love to be there but if I did two trips in one month and one of them on MOTHERS DAY.......I dont think that make Momma very happy. I would have to be a different month.

Thanks anyway, Bryan

P.S. Let the pussy whip jokes begin :p

Dude, I'm in the same predicament... I can do one trip that month and Mother's Day is NOT an option. I also will only be able to do one day of riding on the Ramble... I was planning Friday down, Sat twisties, and Sun back.

Now, I could maybe do the camp trip instead of the Ramble... but first I need to figure out where that's going to be.
Vote in the poll above this thread if you want your input counted...both a yous guys :clapping:

...cuz THAT is the input I will be looking at.

Chivalry, El Toro Joe opened a thread already on the camping meet with a specific place.
Yep, I found it after a short hunt. I love camping (when it's not raining) so that is pretty attractive. I put my votes in the poll.

Well, as of now it looks like I will be moving the Ramble weekend to the May 12/13 weekend so some people (Joe and others) can attend the Ramble as well. I know many cannot ride both Saturday and Sunday routes...but there are enough besides myself that want to do it, so I will plan for two full Ramble riding days. :yahoo:

Sorry for those that cannot make it this year because of the change in date (Will)...hopefully next time it will work out.

The story is still out on Bob/Intech... :D

I will be opening up the Ramble Thread soon...

2012 RAMBLE thread is open. LINK

Ramble is moving to May 12/13 weekend. Two full days of riding will be offered.

Thanks for your input...Bob/Intech is invited.

2012 RAMBLE thread is open. LINK

Ramble is moving to May 12/13 weekend. Two full days of riding will be offered.

Thanks for your input...Bob/Intech is invited.
Oh yeah! Try and make up now!

Both you and Andy can kiss my ass!

Last edited by a moderator:
I see petey voted in the poll...excellent! :clapping: It will be great to ride with you again.

Haven't heard much from the Minnesota riders yet...any of you guys thinking of coming?
I'm not sure about the others, but sadly I will not be able to make the Ohio trip.

I am still planning on Missouri/Arkansas though. :D

I see petey voted in the poll...excellent! :clapping: It will be great to ride with you again.

Haven't heard much from the Minnesota riders yet...any of you guys thinking of coming?
I'm not sure about the others, but sadly I will not be able to make the Ohio trip.

I am still planning on Missouri/Arkansas though. :D
That's too bad Gramps...you need to fire that boss so you can get more vacation time off! :clapping: I'm only organizing these rides while I live in Wheaton

...and those days will be coming to an end soon.

Hey Guy's,

There's a few of us going down to Jennings Fla. to go racing at the end of Feb. Of course I can"t speak for everybody but I'm sure me and my brother will be looking forward to what ever weekend you'se guy's choose.

Wheaton, you can count us in.

#65 Dastardly Dave

Dave,

That's great #65...

I already opened up the SE Ohio Ramble thread...chime in there and give your friend's names that are coming as well. :clapping:

Hey Guy's,

There's a few of us going down to Jennings Fla. to go racing at the end of Feb. Of course I can"t speak for everybody but I'm sure me and my brother will be looking forward to what ever weekend you'se guy's choose.

Wheaton, you can count us in.

#65 Dastardly Dave