Who Was I Riding With

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FJRBilldo

Reaction score
On the way to work in the endless tail-light tunnel en route to Downtown Los Angeles, I came up on another FJR - a blue one. Not sure which years that includes. This was on the 5 South near Dodger Stadium. Nice to see someone else with good taste in bikes :clapping:

I know it's a stretch to think that everyone who owns an FJR is on this forum. Just thought I would check. Sure was a purdy bike though!

Amusingly I think I've seen the same guy before, blue FJR riding on the 134 Eastbound in lanes that would have taken him onto the 5 south. Seen the guy a couple of times when I'm in my car.

Were you riding with Old Michael?
I honestly don't know who it was. Since I got my FJR around Thanksgiving, this is only the second time I've seen another one on the Freeway with me. The first time it was a guy with a black leather looking vest that had about a gazzillion ride patches on it. That was on the 5 South right before the 170. Think it was a silver one like mine if I remember correctly.

Just seems like it's a rarity to see them on L.A. freeways.

Were you riding with Old Michael?
I honestly don't know who it was. Since I got my FJR around Thanksgiving, this is only the second time I've seen another one on the Freeway with me. The first time it was a guy with a black leather looking vest that had about a gazzillion ride patches on it. That was on the 5 South right before the 170. Think it was a silver one like mine if I remember correctly.

Just seems like it's a rarity to see them on L.A. freeways.
That's because it's no fun riding the FJR on the freeways ;)