BBG Weekend 2012 Registration Tomorrow

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

travel_man

Greg Rice
Reaction score
All,

I have pretty much completed the webpage for BBG Weekend 2012. Registration will open tomorrow, February 13, 2012. The link for registration is on the webpage. I am using Jason Jonas's Ride Master for registration ( thank you Jason ).

This year the ride will start in Southaven, MS. Each of the BBG's will start and end back in Southaven. This should make it a little easier as you will not have to check in to a hotel each night as you will already have your room. You also won't have to carry all of your gear each day.

The host hotel is a reasonably clean Super 8 and currently the nightly rate is $65.00. It may be cheaper with AAA.

I have posted the routes in Streets & Trips, Mapsource and GPX formats. I have also posted partially filled out witness forms.

I have five preplanned routes, two extra in the event of bad weather.

Here is a link to the webpage with all of the information.

BBG Weekend 2012

Here is a link to my 2011 BBG Trifecta planning spreadsheet and BBG log file images for reference.

BBG Weekend 2011 Information

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like a great ride plan again. The Alt. routes to avoid the weather (Like on #3 last year) :Snorkle:

UCCC in June/ ____ July/ 10'n10 in August Hmmm...

Thinkin' about it again...
Tony,

That rain was 700 miles of bad road. I still remember the 18 wheeler going into the median.

It going to be different this year and in some way a little harder I think.

I remember looking at this last year but had a work conflict. This year looks to be open for me, I will give this some definite consideration. Will you have witnesses?