The multi-day route includes:
1. The Cherohala Skyway
2. The Snake - Hwy 421...will be my first time on "The Snake".
3. The Devil's Whip - Hwy 80
4. The Diamondback Hwy 226A
5. Moonshiner Hwy 28
6. The Blue Ridge Parkway
The Route also includes some of my favorite lesser known backroads (shhhh!) like:
7. Hwy 315/30 in Tennessee south of Telico Plains, TN
8. Hwy 209 in NC south of Hot Springs, NC
9. Hwy 261/143 over Roan Mountain on the TN/NC border
10. Hwy 221 south of Blowing Rock, NC
11. Hwy 52 west of Ellijay, GA
To name just of few.
We're going to ride hard some days and a few of the days we'll not ride quite as much and it will give us time to hike, to do some nature photography and find some nice quaint places to visit & eat at.
Yes I'm stoked!!!! I plan to share some pics & video of our trip in the Ride report section upon our return. ....anything less than EPIC will not be accepted!
Edited by GeorgiaRoller, 10 April 2012 - 09:53 AM.