#1 bajaleo

bajaleo

Training Pilot

• Members+
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts
  • Bike: 2007 ABS (Gen II) N. America

Posted 15 February 2012 - 11:15 AM

Anyone in SoCal have the equipment to change tires? Willing to pay a reasonable fee.

#2 ynotride

ynotride

FJR Squadron Leader

• Members++
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 824 posts
  • Bike: 2008 ABS (Gen II) N. America

Posted 15 February 2012 - 05:02 PM

Welcome to the forum BajaLeo

I can help. I'm in Corona. Send me a PM if interested. By the way I dont take cash but I do like Dos Equis.
Posted Image
IBA #44672

#3 Glamisking

Glamisking

Training Pilot

• Members+
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
  • Bike: 2003 (Gen I) N. America

Posted 16 February 2012 - 01:33 AM

ynotride I am getting down to the wear bars on my tires, would that offer still stand in a few months?

Welcome Bajaleo- I live just up the road from you and I am always looking for a ridding buddy if your interested.

#4 ynotride

ynotride

FJR Squadron Leader

• Members++
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 824 posts

Posted 16 February 2012 - 08:13 AM

ynotride I am getting down to the wear bars on my tires, would that offer still stand in a few months?

Welcome Bajaleo- I live just up the road from you and I am always looking for a ridding buddy if your interested.

Of course. The only thing I ask is that you figure out how to take your old tires with you. When I first got my changer I didnt worry about that but now that I have a pile growing in the backyard I cant keep stacking them up. The dealerships around here dont want to recycle them for me since I didnt buy'em from them.
Posted Image
IBA #44672

#5 Glamisking

Glamisking

Training Pilot

• Members+
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 16 February 2012 - 09:07 AM

Sure thing. Maybe as part of the thanks I can find a place for the stack in your backyard... ;)

#6 FJRay

FJRay

FJR Commander

• Members++
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,677 posts

Posted 16 February 2012 - 09:51 AM

Of course. The only thing I ask is that you figure out how to take your old tires with you. When I first got my changer I didnt worry about that but now that I have a pile growing in the backyard I cant keep stacking them up. The dealerships around here dont want to recycle them for me since I didnt buy'em from them.

You might check with your local land fill or transfer station. Around here they have a free tire day once a year so everybody waits and dumps them all at once. I usually have 25 or more at a time.
03 FJR1300
03 GL1800 "The Prom Queen"
Sarcasm is just one more service we offer !!
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. This poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.
IBA#33731

#7 ynotride

ynotride

FJR Squadron Leader

• Members++
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 824 posts

Posted 16 February 2012 - 10:56 AM

You might check with your local land fill or transfer station. Around here they have a free tire day once a year so everybody waits and dumps them all at once. I usually have 25 or more at a time.

We have a similar free trash day here but they exclude Tires and Batteries :angry:
Posted Image
IBA #44672