Tire change

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome to the forum BajaLeo

I can help. I'm in Corona. Send me a PM if interested. By the way I dont take cash but I do like Dos Equis.

ynotride I am getting down to the wear bars on my tires, would that offer still stand in a few months?

Welcome Bajaleo- I live just up the road from you and I am always looking for a ridding buddy if your interested.

ynotride I am getting down to the wear bars on my tires, would that offer still stand in a few months?

Welcome Bajaleo- I live just up the road from you and I am always looking for a ridding buddy if your interested.
Of course. The only thing I ask is that you figure out how to take your old tires with you. When I first got my changer I didnt worry about that but now that I have a pile growing in the backyard I cant keep stacking them up. The dealerships around here dont want to recycle them for me since I didnt buy'em from them.

Of course. The only thing I ask is that you figure out how to take your old tires with you. When I first got my changer I didnt worry about that but now that I have a pile growing in the backyard I cant keep stacking them up. The dealerships around here dont want to recycle them for me since I didnt buy'em from them.
You might check with your local land fill or transfer station. Around here they have a free tire day once a year so everybody waits and dumps them all at once. I usually have 25 or more at a time.

You might check with your local land fill or transfer station. Around here they have a free tire day once a year so everybody waits and dumps them all at once. I usually have 25 or more at a time.
We have a similar free trash day here but they exclude Tires and Batteries :angry: