Ride to Barber Museum, Saturday, 3/3/12

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrTwisty

Reaction score
Anybody interested in riding to Barber Motorcycle Museum on Saturday, 3/3/12? I'm ashamed that I have never been, so I really need to rectify that shortcoming.

I'm thinking all of you Metro Atlanta folks could meet Michele and I at Cracker Barrel, just off I-20 in Bremen. Address: 106 Price Creek Road, Bremen, GA 30110, say at 9:00am? That should give us plenty of time to drool over the bikes and still get home before dark.

I've been and would definitely go again......BUT......I don't have an enclosed trailer to get passed the salt, sand & snow :cray:

I've been and would definitely go again......BUT......I don't have an enclosed trailer to get passed the salt, sand & snow :cray:
You could fly down.
superman2.gif

That should give us plenty of time to drool over the bikes and still get home before dark.
Hahaha! I was there for 2 days and still didn't see everything I wanted to see!
Wow! I may need to go back a couple of times. This will be the start.

oo oo oo...might be just the motivation to impliment the pending deep south Barbershop ride over a weekend...
Bring it on up, Mike. It'll be good to meet you.

there are like 1500 ready to run bikes in the collection with space for showing 900 of them. They are currently building another showroom on the track's infield with a walking bridge over the track for access. It literally seems there's one of every bike sold since the 60's.

I want a tour of the basement where they make the parts that can't be had. Those guys are the masters of the one offs.

Oh ya, apparently, every bike in the collection can be on the road running in 45 minutes. They just need fluids and batteries. That's impressive.

Latest posts