R1 Racing

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GeorgiaRoller

Exit Stage Left
Reaction score
This is another really cool video Andrew Quinones has posted on my Vimeo motorcycle channel just yesterday. It's pretty artsy but it finishes well. I think it's pretty cool and very well done. Talk about hanging off the saddle. Awesome stuff.

It shows the pre-race bike checks & adjustments then some nice track riding footage.

https://vimeo.com/37098159

Hey Roller,

Did I miss something? I couldn't find the link. Not sure if it's because I'm still on the school computer and they've blocked it...

Gary

darksider #44
Looks like your blocked out. The Vimeo player is right there embedded in the post. Check it when you get home.

Hey Roller,

Awesome Vid Man,

If you check the thread just below this one there are a bunch of us from Cleve.Oh. coming down to Jennings GP this weekend, Weather looks sunny all 3 days.

If you or any of your buddies aren't doing anything special and your lookin for a place to ride to come on down and experience it first hand.

All 3 of us ride FJR's when were not racing, look us up.

2 SV650's and one GSXR600 #16 #65 #65

Keep the Rubber side down, and hey if you can't make it maybe we'll see you at EOM in the fall!

Dastardly Dave