Euro Moto 2012

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone heard from Niehart?
Hey now, did anybody think to look in the damned pool?

PNWRaincopy.jpg

Every person who attends will be provided a door prize ticket and door prizes will be called out each hour (winners must be present). A grand prize will be called out Sunday afternoon which is an elaborate free pass to Laguna Seca and provides time with some top names and a parade lap before the race if you bring your bike (winner need not be present, visit the website for more details). Additional door prize tickets may be purchased during the show with all proceeds going to Riders for Health.

There's no doubt the parking lot will fill with some stunning iron from around the area. After all, it's well known that owners of European bikes take pride in making them as pretty as can be and they love to show off their stuff.
I found out they are raffling off the Laguna Seca prize Sunday, and you have to be present. So now I'm thinking I might go Sunday.

Free VIP tix would be sweet!

Anyone heard from Niehart?
Small print someone posted says winner laguna seca need not be present sun., other prizes each day, yes.

...and now I'm optional. Just got back from San Jose and have a guy coming over Saturday to start refinishing the hardwood floors at the house... depends on when he wraps.

Who's up for a RTE to Euro Moto 2012 in a couple weeks? Great way to shake out the cobwebs and winter doldrums... might even see something worthwhile! ;)

Ticket discount code from Ride West is EM30FF. I haven't used it yet or have any idea what the discount is.

--G

Edit -- Meet The Local Yoke Cafe' 10ish Saturday morning!
The discount code is EM3OFF, not EM30FF. Confused? :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Few pics from the [small] show.

Bucket List -- Haul Road Tool... :)

DSCN2417.jpg

Dunno what I'd use this for, but sure would be fun!

DSCN2429.jpg

Couple of tricked out Ducs.

DSCN2420.jpg

DSCN2421.jpg

For dCarver...only drawback I could find was the Chinese knockoff 450X engine.

DSCN2423.jpg

DSCN2425.jpg

DSCN2426.jpg

DSCN2428.jpg

--G

That aprilia gives me a woodie rush.

No shots of the awesome GasGas 300 2 stroke?

For a small show, they had lots of great looking bikes. Wish I had time to sit through a few seminars. Great to see everyone.

Last edited by a moderator: