Peter Hoogeveen

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Canadian FJR

Canadian FJR
Reaction score
Does anyone know what Peter Hoogeveen is up to? Does he still own/ride an FJR. The last time I spoke with him he was working with the Canadian Superbike Series.

Canadian FJR

Stalking.

It's hard to stalk without all the info.
Yeah, it makes me wonder too...... <_<

I don't remember Peter hanging out on the forum ever before so going to suggest strongly to the OP that they want to know about Peter....they should contact Peter directly. Or if you know he is/was on this forum....send him a PM directly and ask him personally. Or go to the LDRider e-mail list and ask him to pick up the white courtesy phone.

Thanks.

The Management

Last edited by a moderator:
I was kidding. :D
Wheatie, we are keeping our eyes on you!

243871745_5834a8f299.jpg

Actually, when Scott posted this I went to Facebook and Peter has a page.

I was kidding. :D
I was wondering before you kidded...and advice still is the same. ;)

If somebody asked what I was up to on another forum....I'd hope somebody would say something like, "Why don't you go ask them yourself.....they're not hard to find?"

I thought the question was posted here so we could all start some crazy, completely unfounded rumors.

At least that way sounds more entertaining to me.

Sorry folks, just saw an old pic and realized that I have not heard much about him lately. He is a Canadian hero in the LD riding world. No harm meant, please delete this entire post.

Canadian FJR

Status
Not open for further replies.