Ride Sunday

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FJRBilldo

Reaction score
Small group, mostly Harley's. Meeting at Bobby's Diner on Ventura Blvd near Shoup. Woodland Hills I think. Meeting at 8am for breakfast followed by the ride. Mullholland out to Leo Carillo, then up the coast and inland through Ojai by Lake Casitas. Then down through Lockwood Valley (fantastic riding) with a stop at a place that has the best strawberry shortcake in the world. Then on through Santa Paula and Fillmore and home.

If anyone is interested pm me and I'll give u my cell number. We don't go fast. We just have fun.

Most of us will be 2 up. Oh yeah and I have a GoPro so you could recorded :p

Cheers,

B

That's my backyard, I might go but I'm planning on riding Saturday instead.
Yes Sir that is right in your back yard. I could do without the Mulholland Drive portion of the ride. Always worry about some young kid on crotch rocket riding past his/her abilities and crossing the line into one of our group. I guess I worry too much about stuff like that.

...Always worry about some young kid on crotch rocket riding past his/her abilities and crossing the line into one of our group. I guess I worry too much about stuff like that.
When you organize a ride, you worry for the whole group. When you just show up, your mindset is totally different.

I post up some rides and yet organize nothing, but I still worry about a lot more about stuff than when I just show up to someone else's ride.

Hi neighbor,

Can't make this ride,but it would be nice to ride with other FJR owners.

Always up for a ride, so let me know when and were.

Have a great ride and be safe out there. :)