Montreal Bike show feb 24-25-26

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Will be there... but Mother Nature is going to make the drive a bit of a challenge (snow, snow and more snow).

Come on. They're predicting 2 lousy inches during the day - six additional overnight Friday - and by the time everyone wakes up Saturday morning it'll all be cleared away.

You should be riding to the show. Wuz . .

Me? There's nothing at that show that interests me, so I'm saving my pennies for riding gas.

I sent Toronto Canuckistanians to shoot pics of the Norton's and Hosers passed out in the bar instead!
Why do you keep making passing out at the bar sound like a bad thing??
Mis Montreal Amigos, yamafitter told me that huron52 actually tripped over the new Norton as he stumbled out of the on site Tavern. Here is a photo, for your recognition!

2010-Norton-961-Commando.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Well there was no Norton at the Montreal show. The Triumph dealer said he tried to get one there but it fell through. On the bright side apparently my local dealer in Ottawa has one on the showroom floor; I'll check WheelSport out tomorrow. No snow going down to Montreal but a 2hr trip home turned to 5hr in blinding blustery snow squalls. Storm was magically over when we arrived in Ottawa.

Well there was no Norton at the Montreal show. The Triumph dealer said he tried to get one there but it fell through. On the bright side apparently my local dealer in Ottawa has one on the showroom floor; I'll check WheelSport out tomorrow. No snow going down to Montreal but a 2hr trip home turned to 5hr in blinding blustery snow squalls. Storm was magically over when we arrived in Ottawa.
Thanks for checking FJRPierre! It seems the buildup of the Norton network in North America is really going slow. I just really hope that Norton makes it this time around.

What's this "blinding blustery snow storm squalls" Canuck crap all about anyway? No sabe, ese. No hablo en Inglese "snow", "blustery", "blinding", "storm" or "squalls"!

Whatcha talkin bout Willis!!

Last edited by a moderator:
ok Don that made me laugh +1 for you :lol:

yep there is a Norton at Wheelsport 2 blocks from my house LOL. There are several other pictures on the web site as well. That's NOT me sitting on the bike btw but Fred the crusty old owner, who won't even sell you a bike if he doesn't like the cut of your jib. My 2003 FJR (and my 92FJ1200) were bought there new.

https://wheelsport.on...ewArrivals.html