new guy from ct

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sounds like theres enough local guys for some rides!? I used to meet people for early sunday rides at marcus dairy but its now torn down .anyone know if theres a replacement meet spot? I would love to post a picture of the new cycle but dont know how the hell to do it here.

sounds like theres enough local guys for some rides!? I used to meet people for early sunday rides at marcus dairy but its now torn down .anyone know if theres a replacement meet spot? I would love to post a picture of the new cycle but dont know how the hell to do it here.
Vanilla Bean Café could be one.

Welcome aboard mate,

Dave

Last edited by a moderator:
Ya, I used to go to Marcus also, and have'nt found a 'replacement' since. For local rides we just meet up at Heavenly Donuts on 34. Photobucket is a good place to upload any pics you want. It's free and easy. Let us know if you need any help with it, I think someone posted instructions here somewhere. Ahh, found it

Last edited by a moderator: