new guy from ct

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

u wish

Reaction score
hi, just got a SWEET 2007 maroon with 216 miles on it (heated grips and a plugin for heated gear)so im going to be waving my smiling fool head off for a bit!!! .hoping to see some locals on the road !!!

hi, just got a SWEET 2007 maroon with 216 miles on it (heated grips and a plugin for heated gear)so im going to be waving my smiling fool head off for a bit!!! .hoping to see some locals on the road !!!
Welcome to the fold, I live in Colchester. Hopefully we can do a meet and greet sometime.

yes looking foward to it! could you tell me if theres a place to type in my vin # for the recall check list!!?

I don't know if you can do it yourself, but any Yammy dealer will do it for you. Too bad your new bike is so old and worn out, though. So it's on what, its second tank of gas?

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to the fold, I live in Colchester. Hopefully we can do a meet and greet sometime.
Congrarts, on the new bike. Count me in a meet and greet too, it would be a good excuse for me to get out.

As far as checking out the recalls, call Libby's in New Haven they'll help you out.

Peter

...So it's on what, its second tank of gas?
Probably first tank. Hope it had gas stabilizer and oil changed from sitting around...

Congrats on your new bike! the dealer is going to do a service on it on tuesday . it never lft there place except for a ride or two.
Congrarts, on the new bike. Count me in a meet and greet too, it would be a good excuse for me to get out.

As far as checking out the recalls, call Libby's in New Haven they'll help you out.

Peter
i wanted to check up on the dealer hopefully they do what they are supposed to.your close enough to pick on my way to some nice roads up rte 8.

Last edited by a moderator:
No shit, a forum member from MY HOME TOWN! Welcome to the looney bin. Hit me up if you guys wanna go ridin' :yahoo:

No shit, a forum member from MY HOME TOWN! Welcome to the looney bin. Hit me up if you guys wanna go ridin' :yahoo:
i live right off of long hill ave .been riding a copper /silver hayabusa for some time now(still have it) .I havent seen a fjr on the road at all .WOULD LOVE TO GET TOGETHER !!!

i live right off of long hill ave .been riding a copper /silver hayabusa for some time now(still have it) .I havent seen a fjr on the road at all .WOULD LOVE TO GET TOGETHER !!!
As you know Shelton is a big town, my brother lives on Longview near you, my GF (Amanda) lives on Kneen St, and I live in White Hills off East Village. Small world eh'. As a matter of fact we are going to pick up a bike for her today! Amanda just bought a Honda VLX 600. :yahoo:

Greetings from RI , always looking for a ride.

Welcome to the club!! Congrats on the incredible find!! Thought about getting the same color a little over a year ago, until my wife said why don't you just get a new one. I learned several years ago to pick my battles and that's one reason why I'm on year 12 (or is it 13) of my honeymoon. My 2012 is sitting in the dealer's garage waiting for me to ride it home.

Becareful of this site, it gets expensive. I have four things being shipped to me as I write this and have to come up four reasons fast when the boxes arrive.