Spa day at NAFO

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Duracell

Reaction score
Mrs. Canucklehead and I were talking about heading to the spa at Halcyon Springs at some point during NAFO. If there are any other interested parties (male or female) that would wish to join us, please let us know so that we can book ahead. It might be a nice break for those who are travelling long distances for the rally.

:rofl: When I saw you replied to this thread, I told Rosanne that you're a pig before I even read your post. Glad you didn't disappoint! :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Happy Endings cost extra!
tongue.gif

Oops, Jeff left his profile logged in, Rosanne

I will talk with the wife about it. It sounds interesting as we will have been travelling for over a week before we get to Castlgar.

I am glad i didn't disappoint either...

How much extra ??????

R
Jeff, I'm really surprised! Thread has now been up for 48 hours and I haven't seen HotRodZilla, Old Michael, Dr. Rich or ShinyPartsUp say they were going to the spa!

The ladies were talking about a stay there on the Wednesday night on the drive out (thinking that they'll drive out the supply van) so they can be at Rally HQ early on Thursday, but I suggested that there are probably others out there that would enjoy the spa and/or hot spring pools.

I'd suggest picking a day for lunch and spa treatments and/or a soak in the pool. Looks like the dinner and soak special is not available on weekends, not sure about the lunch deal. Spa treatments range from ~$45 to ~$150 depending on what you want done and for how long. (R. There is no published pricing for a Happy Ending! :) ) Check out their website here!

A van will be available to transport pillions who would like to part company with their riders for an afternoon!
wink.gif

The Wife, allpassenger, and I are in for Wed overnight at Halcyon Springs. She's psyched. One of her favorite things in life is a Spa Day. I guess that makes 2 of us, especially after 4-5 days in the saddle.

BTW, looks like we're leaving the previous Sat or Sun from Seattle and tooling around in BC for the 4-5 days leading up to this. Anyone else going to be around up there at the same time?

We're starting out with an overnight at Harrison Hotsprings. The rest is up in the air for now.

My friend, Donna, mentioned Ainsworth Hot Springs as well. No spa services but cool looking hot springs. B)
Miss Tyler, Seth and I would be interested in a day ride out to Ainsworth Hot Springs with you. At CFR 2009 in Nakusp we Stanley Boys rode out to a hot springs that looked very similar, but on a much smaller scale; it was a fun Father-Son day, they had a snack bar and beverages.