FJR has hot chick seal of approval

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm having a little trouble with the sick old SOB looking at his daughter in law and thinking, She's Haaawwwwwtttt.

B)
As an old SOB, you need to be able to appreciate these things so you can sit back and smile and say "Atta boy!"
Sick would be if you acted on it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I dun had a hot chick sit on my bike once. I asked her to please not sit on my bike, and she told me to go fuck myself!

IMG_0732___3.jpg

I have to agree. My wife approves of the FJR and I definitely consider her a hot chick. All it took was a 15 minute test ride at the Yamaha demo last year. Now she is completely on board with me buying one. Hopefully I'll have it this month.

Yep, had the hottie waitress run out the resturant front door yesterday as I was gearing up and say "You've gotta take me for a ride next time!". I don't think it was because of my striking handsomeness that did it..... :p

Soooo....you guys like having the young ladies drool and coo over your bike?

Just wait!

I rode into a corner mini-mart to get something to drink. There were a group of 20-something young ladies out front. As I turned off the bike and dismounted one of them said, "Niiice biike...."

As I took off my full-face helmet she added, "....sir!" :blink:

Your day is coming!

Just wait!

I rode into a corner mini-mart to get something to drink. There were a group of 20-something young ladies out front. As I turned off the bike and dismounted one of them said, "Niiice biike...."

Your day is coming!
Damn, way to crush our dreams! LOL!!!

Yaaaaaa, we're gonna need some pictorial evidence of the "hot chick" thing

;-p

.......and proof no $ involved in the aquisiton of said photo(s)

Otherwise, *shrug*

Take the bags off (no, not talkn about your wify's) and yes it is a chick magnet! Wayy more sporty/sexy look'n without them there bags :dribble:

Yaaaaaa, we're gonna need some pictorial evidence of the "hot chick" thing

;-p
OK Barb, here you go; I can't remember what she was yelling at me about, with me being an Irishman women are always screaming at us poor Paddies. Come on HotRodZilla and RadioHowie, time to put your "Babes" up here!

653369.jpg

Just wait!

Your day is coming!

I can relate. :lol: