Spring Run Sat the 3rd?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Unfortunately, even though it's been way too long since we've rode, I'm most likely out.

The fiance is still learning on her Ninja 500. We're planning a slow game of follow-the-leader on Saturday so she can get some more miles in. However, I don't think she'd be up for either that distance or the pace we normally run. It should be nice weather if Friday's storm clears out in time. Have fun! I'll be up a make-up ride in a few weeks.

I haven't been on here in a while, but just came across this post. There's a good chance that I'll have to be heading back out to work on Saturday, but if not, I'd be all for tagging along. Where are yall planning on riding? I've only really been out around the National Forest in this area. I rode out to Washington-on-the-Brazos this morning and the weather wasn't the greatest, but you're right, this weekend is suppose to be pretty nice. That Taco Cabana is about ten miles from my house, so keep me posted.

I saw this one too late... Heading up to Caddo Mills east of Dallas to meet up with txvoyager and others. Next time...

Owen

I haven't been on here in a while, but just came across this post. There's a good chance that I'll have to be heading back out to work on Saturday, but if not, I'd be all for tagging along. Where are yall planning on riding? I've only really been out around the National Forest in this area. I rode out to Washington-on-the-Brazos this morning and the weather wasn't the greatest, but you're right, this weekend is suppose to be pretty nice. That Taco Cabana is about ten miles from my house, so keep me posted.
The initial plan is to meet up, then head up I-45 to 1097 west. Across to Montgomery and north on 149 thru the forest to Anderson. Then a loop around FM 3090 "the tail of the kitty" and either to Carlos for pirate viewing or Navasota for lunch at the Fuel Stop. Or anything else that sounds interesting. 9:00 AM at the Taco Cabana

I just received a call from my boss and work has been put off until the middle of next week, so I'll see yall up at Taco Cabana tomorrow morning.

Latest posts