Hard to start when hot.

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bikerrrr

Reaction score
NewB here. Just got a 2005 FJR 1300 with 5.128 miles. so far the bike runs great as it should with low miles; the only thing I found so far, after riding for about 40 miles back to my garage it was turned off and right after I try to start it again, the starter turned very slow, as it the battery was low, but it started again after 3 or 4 seconds. Later I came back to the garage, and try to start it, and no problem, my question is, do you guys think is the battery? any help would be gratly appreciated.

NewB here. Just got a 2005 FJR 1300 with 5.128 miles. so far the bike runs great as it should with low miles; the only thing I found so far, after riding for about 40 miles back to my garage it was turned off and right after I try to start it again, the starter turned very slow, as it the battery was low, but it started again after 3 or 4 seconds. Later I came back to the garage, and try to start it, and no problem, my question is, do you guys think is the battery? any help would be gratly appreciated.
Don't listen to them-

* Your engine is BLOWN among MANY other things wrong with that bike.

The only thing left to do is ... Sell that POS to me at salvage price and I will dispose of it- Properly.

... one mile at a time. ;)

Left you a message in the New Members section...

-Tony

Tony's right..Plus it will tip over, run to hot, vibrate your hands to sleep... The mirrors are too narrow, the windshield won't be perfect, bags will fall off..

I suggest you sell it and buy a perfect bike from the early to mid 70's..

5.128 miles?!?

Dayum....

Well, with less than 6 miles on it, the issue here is - obviously - the blinker fluid needs changed.

Don't listen to them-

* Your engine is BLOWN among MANY other things wrong with that bike.

The only thing left to do is ... Sell that POS to me at salvage price and I will dispose of it- Properly.

... one mile at a time. ;)

Left you a message in the New Members section...

-Tony

you're right; so I want 7 big ones for my POS, let me know when you want to make this happen. LMFAO !@!!!

Tony's right..Plus it will tip over, run to hot, vibrate your hands to sleep... The mirrors are too narrow, the windshield won't be perfect, bags will fall off..

I suggest you sell it and buy a perfect bike from the early to mid 70's..

yeah, well, I love my POS very much, had BMW, Harleys you name it. Quite happy. Do collect older bikes from the 60s and 70s just for show.